Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
Can you read her lyrics all the way to the end? Follow the path to sing along...
Remember when we got to learn all about up-and-coming pop artist Conway through her (extremely colorful) My Musical Mind survey? That's not all we received from the LA-based singer/songwriter: she busted out the Sharpies once again to write out the lyrics to her song "Killer"...in a maze!
We don't know where Conway got this unique style of paper, but we definitely want some to make a lyrics maze game of our own. We think she's started a new trend in the world of handwritten lyrics, no? Check out how she traced her lyric lines to her song about a love so powerful, it's almost deadly, below:
Get To Know Up-and-Coming Pop-Star Conway
After completing an opening slot on Ellie Goulding's tour, the singer filled out our MY MUSICAL MIND questionnaire......More
Did you make it all the way to the end? Congrats! Watch Conway perform "Killer" live at the Natural History Museum on the player below:
Haven't heard Conway's debut EP Big Talk yet? Stream it below, and grab it off iTunes today.
For more Conway, check out her web page and follow her on Twitter & Facebook.
What do you think of Conway's a-MAZE-ing handwritten lyrics to "Killer"? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz