VIDEO: Adam Duritz of Counting Crows Talks Songwriting Influences In Part 2 Of Our Interview
For the first installment of Liner Notes, our new video series where we interview songwriters about their craft, we talked to Adam Duritz of Counting Crows.
In the second part of the interview (if you missed it, here's the first part), Duritz talks about some of his songwriting influences from the prolific Bruce Springsteen to the enigmatic Bob Dylan. He also tells us a bit about the process behind Counting Crows' latest release Underwater Sunshine, a covers record that came out earlier this year. Here's part 2:
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel