VIDEO: Adam Duritz of Counting Crows Talks Songwriting Influences In Part 2 Of Our Interview
For the first installment of Liner Notes, our new video series where we interview songwriters about their craft, we talked to Adam Duritz of Counting Crows.
In the second part of the interview (if you missed it, here's the first part), Duritz talks about some of his songwriting influences from the prolific Bruce Springsteen to the enigmatic Bob Dylan. He also tells us a bit about the process behind Counting Crows' latest release Underwater Sunshine, a covers record that came out earlier this year. Here's part 2:
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"