VIDEO: Adam Duritz of Counting Crows Talks Songwriting Influences In Part 2 Of Our Interview
For the first installment of Liner Notes, our new video series where we interview songwriters about their craft, we talked to Adam Duritz of Counting Crows.
In the second part of the interview (if you missed it, here's the first part), Duritz talks about some of his songwriting influences from the prolific Bruce Springsteen to the enigmatic Bob Dylan. He also tells us a bit about the process behind Counting Crows' latest release Underwater Sunshine, a covers record that came out earlier this year. Here's part 2:
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars