VIDEO: Adam Duritz of Counting Crows Talks Songwriting Influences In Part 2 Of Our Interview
For the first installment of Liner Notes, our new video series where we interview songwriters about their craft, we talked to Adam Duritz of Counting Crows.
In the second part of the interview (if you missed it, here's the first part), Duritz talks about some of his songwriting influences from the prolific Bruce Springsteen to the enigmatic Bob Dylan. He also tells us a bit about the process behind Counting Crows' latest release Underwater Sunshine, a covers record that came out earlier this year. Here's part 2:
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- 15 Easter-Ready Tracks To Kick Off Your Long Weekend
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)