VIDEO: Adam Duritz of Counting Crows Talks Songwriting Influences In Part 2 Of Our Interview
For the first installment of Liner Notes, our new video series where we interview songwriters about their craft, we talked to Adam Duritz of Counting Crows.
In the second part of the interview (if you missed it, here's the first part), Duritz talks about some of his songwriting influences from the prolific Bruce Springsteen to the enigmatic Bob Dylan. He also tells us a bit about the process behind Counting Crows' latest release Underwater Sunshine, a covers record that came out earlier this year. Here's part 2:
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Find Out Who's Performing At The 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem
- Metallica Light Up The Late Late Show With 'Fuel'
- Watch Metallica Rock The Late Late Show With 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'
- Watch Band Aid 30's "Do They Know It's Christmas?" and Help Stop Ebola