Country Artist Joel Crouse Gives Us A Glimpse Into His Musical Mind [ACM Awards Edition]
At only 20 years old, Joel Crouse is on the fast-track to being successful in country music. He has all the aspects of a great talent: he writes his own songs, the first of which he wrote when he was just 14, he plays guitar, and he's currently supporting none other than country superstar Taylor Swift on her Red tour.
Crouse has written with some very big names in country music and will be in attendance to one of the biggest country awards shows, The ACM Awards, this weekend. We wanted to get to know a little bit more about this young country musician who seems destined for big things, so we asked him to fill out our special ACM edition of My Musical Mind. Read on for all his answers on lyrics, his music taste, and who he's most looking forward to seeing at the ACM Awards...
Watch the lyric video for Joel Crouse's single "If You Want Some":
The 48th annual ACM Awards will be broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Sunday, April 7 (8:00-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on CBS!
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?