Country Artist Joel Crouse Gives Us A Glimpse Into His Musical Mind [ACM Awards Edition]
At only 20 years old, Joel Crouse is on the fast-track to being successful in country music. He has all the aspects of a great talent: he writes his own songs, the first of which he wrote when he was just 14, he plays guitar, and he's currently supporting none other than country superstar Taylor Swift on her Red tour.
Crouse has written with some very big names in country music and will be in attendance to one of the biggest country awards shows, The ACM Awards, this weekend. We wanted to get to know a little bit more about this young country musician who seems destined for big things, so we asked him to fill out our special ACM edition of My Musical Mind. Read on for all his answers on lyrics, his music taste, and who he's most looking forward to seeing at the ACM Awards...
Watch the lyric video for Joel Crouse's single "If You Want Some":
The 48th annual ACM Awards will be broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas Sunday, April 7 (8:00-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on CBS!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'