Danny Fernandes' 'Breathe Again': Track-By-Track
Listen to the singer/songwriter's latest LP exclusively through us!
Canadian singer/songwriter Danny Fernandes is back with his third studio album, Breathe Again, an album that showcases Danny's darker side. With an undertone that's all about the negative side of fame, the record includes a number of songs that detail the hardships the performer has gone through over the past year. "I actually went through a point in my life after [my] whole breakup happened [where] I was doing things that I shouldn't have been doing," says Fernandes of the hard time he was going through when he wrote the record. And although the album details a number of dark moments, Breathe Again is also about redemption and how Danny managed to pick himself up out of his personal struggles.
Watch the entire track-by-track below for insight into each and every song on Danny's album straight from the artist himself:
2. Breathe Again
3. Come Back Down
5. Fly Again (Broken Wings)
7. Love Letter
8. End Of The World
9. FKN LIE
10. Hurt No More
11. Ran Away
12. She Won't Leave
For more Danny, check out his exclusive My Musical Mind feature and "Fly Again (Broken Wings)" lyric video premiere we recently published.
You can download Danny Fernandes' Breathe Again album on iTunes now.
Share your favorite lyric line from Danny's new album with us in the comments.
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?