deCODED: Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
Howdy, Twi-hards — are you getting excited for the premiere of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt. I? Personally, we're excited for the soundtrack, which always features classic and original tunes from some of the biggest hype artists out there.
Hawaiian doo-wopper Bruno Mars contributed a song to the Breaking Dawn soundtrack, entitled "It Will Rain". But...what is it all about, anyways?
If you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine at my door
'Cause it would take a whole lot of medication
To realise what we used to have it but we don't have it anymore
Bruno recently chatted about the track with a US radio station, describing how "It Will Rain" fits perfectly with the Twilight movie and soundtrack:
"The Twilight movies for me [are] a love story, but it's a dark love story. And I think the best way to describe the song is, it's the darker side of love. I think that pretty much sums it up."
It makes sense, right? Bruno is currently the master of love songs in pop music right now (well, the male master — Taylor Swift's the female counterpart), so he's no stranger to a ditty about being in a relationship:
Cuz there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby
There'll be no clear skies, if I lose you baby
Just like the clouds pass, I would do the same
If you walk away, everything will rain, rain, rain
Oh, and check the shout-out to vampires with this "bloody" line...
Don't you say, goodbye, don't you say, goodbye
I'll pick up these broken pieces till I'm bleeding, if that'll make it right
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'