deCODED: Cee Lo Green - Anyway
With the Platinum Edition re-release of Cee Lo Green's 2010 Lady Killer album, the soul-man's got a handful of new tracks, and "Anyway" is one of them. Cee Lo has always sung about his flaws, especially in his big hit "Forget You" where he curses the girl he loves for leaving him because of his lack of funds. "Anyway" follows the same pattern, but with a more positive spin:
"I know I'm stingy with my money
And it's hard to get some from me
But you still love me anyway"
It looks like Cee Lo finally found a girl who loves him for who he is, and not his money!
"Because no matter what I do
I know I can count on you
Cause baby you still love me anyway
For worse or for better
You make me better
I know you still love me anyway"
Isn't that sweet? Take that, girl who inspired Cee Lo's "Forget You"!
"No one loves me quite like you do girl
There's just one thing we can't put our finger on: is the R&B star still stingy with his money now that he's a judge on The Voice? Gives us something to think about...
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves