deCODED: Lady Gaga - Judas
To celebrate the release of the L.Gagz "Judas" video, we thought we'd feature this little controversial ditty on deCODED. The song itself is a producer's masterpiece - full of hooks and bass and bumpin' beats - but everybody's ignoring the music and freaking out about the lyrics. What do they mean, exactly?
Welp, the metaphor appears to be this: Gagaloo's head over heels for the wrong guy, as per usual (case in point: "Bad Romance")...
I'm just a holy fool
Oh baby, he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
She wants to fall for a decent gent, but that "Judas" has his ways...
I wanna love you
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue
And Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to
Poor Gaga. We hope she finds her virtuosic man in the near future!
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"