deCODED: Lady Gaga - Judas
To celebrate the release of the L.Gagz "Judas" video, we thought we'd feature this little controversial ditty on deCODED. The song itself is a producer's masterpiece - full of hooks and bass and bumpin' beats - but everybody's ignoring the music and freaking out about the lyrics. What do they mean, exactly?
Welp, the metaphor appears to be this: Gagaloo's head over heels for the wrong guy, as per usual (case in point: "Bad Romance")...
I'm just a holy fool
Oh baby, he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
She wants to fall for a decent gent, but that "Judas" has his ways...
I wanna love you
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue
And Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to
Poor Gaga. We hope she finds her virtuosic man in the near future!
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'