deCODED: Lady Gaga - Judas
To celebrate the release of the L.Gagz "Judas" video, we thought we'd feature this little controversial ditty on deCODED. The song itself is a producer's masterpiece - full of hooks and bass and bumpin' beats - but everybody's ignoring the music and freaking out about the lyrics. What do they mean, exactly?
Welp, the metaphor appears to be this: Gagaloo's head over heels for the wrong guy, as per usual (case in point: "Bad Romance")...
I'm just a holy fool
Oh baby, he's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
She wants to fall for a decent gent, but that "Judas" has his ways...
I wanna love you
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue
And Judas is the demon I cling to
I cling to
Poor Gaga. We hope she finds her virtuosic man in the near future!
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?