#deCODED, Valentine's Day Edition: The Most Romantic Songs We've Broken Down
Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours from Metrolyrics! In honor of this romantically-charged day, we thought we'd take a look in our archives for the most sappy, sugary sweet, and sensational lyrics we've #deCODED about L-O-V-E for February 14th. Scroll on down to see our picks!
With their signature lyric in the chorus "Oh I swear to you / I'll be there for you / This is not a drive by", Train's "Drive By" is a song that will be dedicated to couples for years to come. It's all about how the narrator was a little overwhelmed with how much he cared about his significant other, and even though he can't show it sometimes, he promises that he's in it for the long haul. Aw!
Who doesn't think that the line "I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now" is one of the most romantic lyrics in history? "Wonderwall" by Oasis will forever be "our song" for thousands of lovebirds everywhere, with its overall meaning of caring so much about someone that it feels like they've been saved.
Have you got a crush on somebody right now and want to charm the pants off them? Just sing them a line from One Direction's "One Thing"! Gather your courage and belt out the line "Get out, get out, get out of my head / And fall into my arms instead" and we bet the one you're lusting after will give in. After all, this song is all about turning a crush into a relationship!
What romantic lyrics are YOUR favorite? Share them with us! XOXO
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics