DJ Earworm Mashes Up The Best In Pop Of 2011
Where are you going to find Rihanna, LMFAO, Maroon 5, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Cee Lo Green, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Foster The People, Nicki Minaj, and Adele all under one roof? Heaven, my friends. Heaven.
Oh yeah, AND DJ Earworm's "United States of Pop 2011." I don't care if you're the religious type or not; DJ Earworm is proof that there is a God.
Kroq recently posted the mashup of the most infectious pop tunes of 2011 and let's just say that the Betty Ford Centre is going to need a new department because this song is addictive. Not to mention that you'll know all the lyrics because the track takes only THE catchiest parts of each song, ensuring that your body goes into a full blown dance panic. Earworm reps every pop hit of the year: "Boom, badoom, boom / Boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass", "Boom, boom, boom / Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon", "If you feel it, let it happen / Keep on dancing till the world ends"—they're all covered (and totally flawlessly, might I add).
So if you've wondered what it feels like to be hypnotized and have absolutely no physical control of your body, just take "United States of Pop 2011" for a spin. But please, don't do it without adult supervision.
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'
- Are You In The Pretty Reckless's "Heaven Knows" Lyric Video?