DJ Earworm Mashes Up The Best In Pop Of 2011
Where are you going to find Rihanna, LMFAO, Maroon 5, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, Cee Lo Green, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Foster The People, Nicki Minaj, and Adele all under one roof? Heaven, my friends. Heaven.
Oh yeah, AND DJ Earworm's "United States of Pop 2011." I don't care if you're the religious type or not; DJ Earworm is proof that there is a God.
Kroq recently posted the mashup of the most infectious pop tunes of 2011 and let's just say that the Betty Ford Centre is going to need a new department because this song is addictive. Not to mention that you'll know all the lyrics because the track takes only THE catchiest parts of each song, ensuring that your body goes into a full blown dance panic. Earworm reps every pop hit of the year: "Boom, badoom, boom / Boom, badoom, boom, he got that super bass", "Boom, boom, boom / Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon", "If you feel it, let it happen / Keep on dancing till the world ends"—they're all covered (and totally flawlessly, might I add).
So if you've wondered what it feels like to be hypnotized and have absolutely no physical control of your body, just take "United States of Pop 2011" for a spin. But please, don't do it without adult supervision.
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs