Double-Dip: Avril Lavigne and The Rubinoos
Wooooohooo! These are both such upbeat songs I can't help but spin around in my little office chair while I listen to them. Not to mention they're a great listen for the summer season when y'all are on the hunt for that ~*fling*~
While both these songs make me happy, it had the Rubinoos seething mad over plagiarism. They sued Avril and her people but they ended up settling outside of court to avoid all the legal costs. A lot of people claim to not hear any similarity between the songs (check the comments on both their YouTube vids) but they're probably deaf.
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?