Double-Dip: Avril Lavigne and The Rubinoos
Wooooohooo! These are both such upbeat songs I can't help but spin around in my little office chair while I listen to them. Not to mention they're a great listen for the summer season when y'all are on the hunt for that ~*fling*~
While both these songs make me happy, it had the Rubinoos seething mad over plagiarism. They sued Avril and her people but they ended up settling outside of court to avoid all the legal costs. A lot of people claim to not hear any similarity between the songs (check the comments on both their YouTube vids) but they're probably deaf.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics