Double-Dip: Avril Lavigne and The Rubinoos
Wooooohooo! These are both such upbeat songs I can't help but spin around in my little office chair while I listen to them. Not to mention they're a great listen for the summer season when y'all are on the hunt for that ~*fling*~
While both these songs make me happy, it had the Rubinoos seething mad over plagiarism. They sued Avril and her people but they ended up settling outside of court to avoid all the legal costs. A lot of people claim to not hear any similarity between the songs (check the comments on both their YouTube vids) but they're probably deaf.
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?
- WIN Handwritten Lyrics from 5 Seconds of Summer!
- WATCH Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd's "Love Me Harder" Lyric Video
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video