Double-Dip: Avril Lavigne and The Rubinoos
Wooooohooo! These are both such upbeat songs I can't help but spin around in my little office chair while I listen to them. Not to mention they're a great listen for the summer season when y'all are on the hunt for that ~*fling*~
While both these songs make me happy, it had the Rubinoos seething mad over plagiarism. They sued Avril and her people but they ended up settling outside of court to avoid all the legal costs. A lot of people claim to not hear any similarity between the songs (check the comments on both their YouTube vids) but they're probably deaf.
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show