Double-Dip: Avril Lavigne and The Rubinoos
Wooooohooo! These are both such upbeat songs I can't help but spin around in my little office chair while I listen to them. Not to mention they're a great listen for the summer season when y'all are on the hunt for that ~*fling*~
While both these songs make me happy, it had the Rubinoos seething mad over plagiarism. They sued Avril and her people but they ended up settling outside of court to avoid all the legal costs. A lot of people claim to not hear any similarity between the songs (check the comments on both their YouTube vids) but they're probably deaf.
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us