Double-Dip: John Mellencamp and Jessica Simpson
Little ditty 'bout Nick and Jessica, hangin' out... in California. They were in a lil' show called Newlyweds, but it just... left their marriage dead. OOOH YEAAAAH life goes on! Cause they both found other people to hinge on!
Okay I can't do it anymore. So yeah, "I Think I'm In Love With You" samples "Jack & Diane"... too bad neither song accurately reflected her relationship with Nick Lachey. Doesn't matter, he found Vanessa Minnillo and Jessica's gettin hitched to Eric Johnson! Life does go on!
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden