Double-Dip: John Mellencamp and Jessica Simpson
Little ditty 'bout Nick and Jessica, hangin' out... in California. They were in a lil' show called Newlyweds, but it just... left their marriage dead. OOOH YEAAAAH life goes on! Cause they both found other people to hinge on!
Okay I can't do it anymore. So yeah, "I Think I'm In Love With You" samples "Jack & Diane"... too bad neither song accurately reflected her relationship with Nick Lachey. Doesn't matter, he found Vanessa Minnillo and Jessica's gettin hitched to Eric Johnson! Life does go on!
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz