Double-Dip: John Mellencamp and Jessica Simpson
Little ditty 'bout Nick and Jessica, hangin' out... in California. They were in a lil' show called Newlyweds, but it just... left their marriage dead. OOOH YEAAAAH life goes on! Cause they both found other people to hinge on!
Okay I can't do it anymore. So yeah, "I Think I'm In Love With You" samples "Jack & Diane"... too bad neither song accurately reflected her relationship with Nick Lachey. Doesn't matter, he found Vanessa Minnillo and Jessica's gettin hitched to Eric Johnson! Life does go on!
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School