Double-Dip: Mariah Carey and The Emotions
This is the second time in one month that I've posted vintage Mariah — which is awesome because vintage Mariah is the best Mariah (you know, the Mariah before the Mariah whose baby names were inspired by furniture). Anyway, I totally dig her style here: a lil country girl complete with cropped plaid and pigtails. Perf. Oh yeah, and "Dreamlover" samples The Emotions's "Blind Alley" which is such a classic soul tune. How can you go wrong with either of these songs?
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video