Double-Dip: Mariah Carey and The Emotions
This is the second time in one month that I've posted vintage Mariah — which is awesome because vintage Mariah is the best Mariah (you know, the Mariah before the Mariah whose baby names were inspired by furniture). Anyway, I totally dig her style here: a lil country girl complete with cropped plaid and pigtails. Perf. Oh yeah, and "Dreamlover" samples The Emotions's "Blind Alley" which is such a classic soul tune. How can you go wrong with either of these songs?
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'