Double-Dip: Mariah Carey and The Emotions
This is the second time in one month that I've posted vintage Mariah — which is awesome because vintage Mariah is the best Mariah (you know, the Mariah before the Mariah whose baby names were inspired by furniture). Anyway, I totally dig her style here: a lil country girl complete with cropped plaid and pigtails. Perf. Oh yeah, and "Dreamlover" samples The Emotions's "Blind Alley" which is such a classic soul tune. How can you go wrong with either of these songs?
- Watch Coldplay Attempt to Write a 'Game Of Thrones' Musical
- 15 BBQ Anthems For Your Upcoming Summer Weekend
- Yep, That's Justin Bieber Singing "Baby" with James Corden
- Watch Foo Fighters Close Out Letterman's Final Show With 'Everlong'
- This Video of Misheard Disney Lyrics Is Too Cute
- Alessia Cara's 'Here' Is An Anthem for the Introverted
- One Direction Address Zayn Malik's Departure, Play Epic Game of Dodgeball On Corden