Double-Dip: Mariah Carey and The Emotions
This is the second time in one month that I've posted vintage Mariah — which is awesome because vintage Mariah is the best Mariah (you know, the Mariah before the Mariah whose baby names were inspired by furniture). Anyway, I totally dig her style here: a lil country girl complete with cropped plaid and pigtails. Perf. Oh yeah, and "Dreamlover" samples The Emotions's "Blind Alley" which is such a classic soul tune. How can you go wrong with either of these songs?
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'