Double-Dip: Mariah Carey and The Emotions
This is the second time in one month that I've posted vintage Mariah — which is awesome because vintage Mariah is the best Mariah (you know, the Mariah before the Mariah whose baby names were inspired by furniture). Anyway, I totally dig her style here: a lil country girl complete with cropped plaid and pigtails. Perf. Oh yeah, and "Dreamlover" samples The Emotions's "Blind Alley" which is such a classic soul tune. How can you go wrong with either of these songs?
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- 10 Fun Facts About John Legend's 'All of Me'
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City