Double-Dip: Nas and Beethoven
Everyone knows that Beethoven was deaf and rocked a killer blowout (even Pauly D rocks the Beethoven).... But did you know he was an Original Gangsta? He was actually going to change his name to Beats-hoven but his mom wouldn't let him. True story.
Anyway, "Fur Elise" was clearly composed with Nas in mind, since it fits perfectly into his optimistic anthem "I Can". Nas totally does "Fur Elise" justice, I'm sure Beethoven is raising the roof in his grave right now.
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Fall For These 15 Songs About Autumn
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire