Double-Dip: Nas and Beethoven
Everyone knows that Beethoven was deaf and rocked a killer blowout (even Pauly D rocks the Beethoven).... But did you know he was an Original Gangsta? He was actually going to change his name to Beats-hoven but his mom wouldn't let him. True story.
Anyway, "Fur Elise" was clearly composed with Nas in mind, since it fits perfectly into his optimistic anthem "I Can". Nas totally does "Fur Elise" justice, I'm sure Beethoven is raising the roof in his grave right now.
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz