Double-Dip: Nas and Beethoven
Everyone knows that Beethoven was deaf and rocked a killer blowout (even Pauly D rocks the Beethoven).... But did you know he was an Original Gangsta? He was actually going to change his name to Beats-hoven but his mom wouldn't let him. True story.
Anyway, "Fur Elise" was clearly composed with Nas in mind, since it fits perfectly into his optimistic anthem "I Can". Nas totally does "Fur Elise" justice, I'm sure Beethoven is raising the roof in his grave right now.
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School