Double-Dip: Nas and Beethoven
Everyone knows that Beethoven was deaf and rocked a killer blowout (even Pauly D rocks the Beethoven).... But did you know he was an Original Gangsta? He was actually going to change his name to Beats-hoven but his mom wouldn't let him. True story.
Anyway, "Fur Elise" was clearly composed with Nas in mind, since it fits perfectly into his optimistic anthem "I Can". Nas totally does "Fur Elise" justice, I'm sure Beethoven is raising the roof in his grave right now.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'