Double-Dip: Nas and Beethoven
Everyone knows that Beethoven was deaf and rocked a killer blowout (even Pauly D rocks the Beethoven).... But did you know he was an Original Gangsta? He was actually going to change his name to Beats-hoven but his mom wouldn't let him. True story.
Anyway, "Fur Elise" was clearly composed with Nas in mind, since it fits perfectly into his optimistic anthem "I Can". Nas totally does "Fur Elise" justice, I'm sure Beethoven is raising the roof in his grave right now.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'