Double-Dip: Outkast and Joe Simon
Baby got back to school y'all! Yep, it actually arrived: the first day of classes. And unlike any other first day back, you gotta look your best. I mean, you've spent all summer wrapping yourself in sunbeams, frolicking in the sand and just being a hippie lovechild, so I think it's about time you started looking more put together and academic. More fresh and clean, if you will.
Here to get you in the clean-cut spirit is Outkast with their smooth song, "So Fresh, So Clean" which samples Joe Simon's sexy R&B/soul hit, "Before the Night is Over". Trust me, I never thought a music video would be able to put me in a toothbrushing mood, but Andre 3000 at the 1:06 mark does just that. Actually, he should probably star in an entire personal-hygiene PSA. That guy could make anything look cool.
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?