Double-Dip: Puff Daddy ft. Mase and David Bowie
Both of these songs should come equipped with exorcists on standby because it's impossible not to be possessed by a dance demon when your ears get hit by either of these tunes. Like, hellllloooo — the sampled song here is called "Let's Dance" — what do you expect?
The music video for "Been Around the World" is amazing. Let's go over the elements: Puffy and Mase as spies, parachutes, a desert, and Jennifer Lopez (this was also around the time that Mr. Combs and JLO started dating... I don't know about you but I'm feelin the on-screen ~*chemistry*~). Plus Diddy and Mase make lame synchronized dancing actually cool (please see 4:10).
Moving on to the "Let's Dance" video — I can't really seem to make sense of it. The red shoes make you dance?? But why are those people being transported into the middle of the street and how aren't they getting hit by cars, let alone even notice that they just transatlantically traveled in the blink of an eye? Bowie, you got some splainin' to do.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics