Double-Dip: Shaggy and Marvin Gaye
To be honest, this is really just an excuse to post Shaggy (remember SHAGGY!??). I can't decide whether or not Shaggy ruined 'Let's Get It On' or made it 100 x better with 'Boombastic' (which is a highly underrated word). Obviously these are both essential ~*sensual*~ songs you might put on a mix-tape..errr CD...errr 'On-The-Go' playlist, for that special someone. Actually — on second thought, that might make them never want to talk to you again.
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars