Double-Dip: Shaggy and Marvin Gaye
To be honest, this is really just an excuse to post Shaggy (remember SHAGGY!??). I can't decide whether or not Shaggy ruined 'Let's Get It On' or made it 100 x better with 'Boombastic' (which is a highly underrated word). Obviously these are both essential ~*sensual*~ songs you might put on a mix-tape..errr CD...errr 'On-The-Go' playlist, for that special someone. Actually — on second thought, that might make them never want to talk to you again.
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?