Double-Dip: Shaggy and Marvin Gaye
To be honest, this is really just an excuse to post Shaggy (remember SHAGGY!??). I can't decide whether or not Shaggy ruined 'Let's Get It On' or made it 100 x better with 'Boombastic' (which is a highly underrated word). Obviously these are both essential ~*sensual*~ songs you might put on a mix-tape..errr CD...errr 'On-The-Go' playlist, for that special someone. Actually — on second thought, that might make them never want to talk to you again.
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?