Double-Dip: Shaggy and Marvin Gaye
To be honest, this is really just an excuse to post Shaggy (remember SHAGGY!??). I can't decide whether or not Shaggy ruined 'Let's Get It On' or made it 100 x better with 'Boombastic' (which is a highly underrated word). Obviously these are both essential ~*sensual*~ songs you might put on a mix-tape..errr CD...errr 'On-The-Go' playlist, for that special someone. Actually — on second thought, that might make them never want to talk to you again.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'