To be honest, this is really just an excuse to post Shaggy (remember SHAGGY!??). I can't decide whether or not Shaggy ruined 'Let's Get It On' or made it 100 x better with 'Boombastic' (which is a highly underrated word). Obviously these are both essential ~*sensual*~ songs you might put on a mix-tape..errr CD...errr 'On-The-Go' playlist, for that special someone. Actually — on second thought, that might make them never want to talk to you again.
- AUDIO: Hear The Black Keys' Slow-Burning "Turn Blue"
- Linus Young Is A Band You Need To Get Familiar With
- Lana Del Rey Tops List of Songs You Need To Hear This Week
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen' Soundtrack
- Ed Sheeran Tops The The Fault In Our Stars' Soundtrack
- AUDIO: OneRepublic's "Love Runs Out" Is A Hit In The Making
- Imagine Dragons Lead the 2014 Billboard Music Awards Finalists