Double-Dip: Stevie Wonder and Ja-Rule
Hahahahahaha I actually kind of want to put this as a "LOL Of The Day" but I'll make do with "Double-Dip".
Okay first of all, LOL at Ja-Rule. Just even as a person. I don't understand how he thinks he's "livin' it up" when he's just hanging around in a bathrobe and having water fights?
Second, LOL at Pauly Shore (???) for being at the same club as Ja-Rule and making an appearance in the music vid. Actually one of the weirdest cameos ever (and yeah, I saw Aziz in "Otis")
And finally, LOL at Ja-Rule not even locking lips with any of the girls in this music video while Stevie Wonder gets two, count 'em, TWO kisses. I think we all know who's really livin' it up here....
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman