Double-Dip: Stevie Wonder and Ja-Rule
Hahahahahaha I actually kind of want to put this as a "LOL Of The Day" but I'll make do with "Double-Dip".
Okay first of all, LOL at Ja-Rule. Just even as a person. I don't understand how he thinks he's "livin' it up" when he's just hanging around in a bathrobe and having water fights?
Second, LOL at Pauly Shore (???) for being at the same club as Ja-Rule and making an appearance in the music vid. Actually one of the weirdest cameos ever (and yeah, I saw Aziz in "Otis")
And finally, LOL at Ja-Rule not even locking lips with any of the girls in this music video while Stevie Wonder gets two, count 'em, TWO kisses. I think we all know who's really livin' it up here....
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now