Double-Dip: Stevie Wonder and Ja-Rule
Hahahahahaha I actually kind of want to put this as a "LOL Of The Day" but I'll make do with "Double-Dip".
Okay first of all, LOL at Ja-Rule. Just even as a person. I don't understand how he thinks he's "livin' it up" when he's just hanging around in a bathrobe and having water fights?
Second, LOL at Pauly Shore (???) for being at the same club as Ja-Rule and making an appearance in the music vid. Actually one of the weirdest cameos ever (and yeah, I saw Aziz in "Otis")
And finally, LOL at Ja-Rule not even locking lips with any of the girls in this music video while Stevie Wonder gets two, count 'em, TWO kisses. I think we all know who's really livin' it up here....
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs