Double-Dip: Stevie Wonder and Ja-Rule
Hahahahahaha I actually kind of want to put this as a "LOL Of The Day" but I'll make do with "Double-Dip".
Okay first of all, LOL at Ja-Rule. Just even as a person. I don't understand how he thinks he's "livin' it up" when he's just hanging around in a bathrobe and having water fights?
Second, LOL at Pauly Shore (???) for being at the same club as Ja-Rule and making an appearance in the music vid. Actually one of the weirdest cameos ever (and yeah, I saw Aziz in "Otis")
And finally, LOL at Ja-Rule not even locking lips with any of the girls in this music video while Stevie Wonder gets two, count 'em, TWO kisses. I think we all know who's really livin' it up here....
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'