Drake Is So Proud Of You
Drake clapping for all the people he's proud of...
Drake's much anticipated second single from his second album Take Care entitled "Make Me Proud" has been released following a bit of a viral Twitter campaign by Drake himself...
Drizzy Drake showed love to all his favorite Tweethearts (<3) in anticipation of the release of his track which features Nicki Minaj. The song is all about his girl, what he likes about her, and how proud he is that she's a strong, smart, beautiful woman. Aw! He explained the song in his own words:
"It's hard to be a woman out here these days, especially to be pretty and especially to be smart and want something for yourself. So I'm just proud of you whether it's Nicki or any girl that I've ever known in my life that's doing well for herself."
Check out some of the lyrics:
I like a woman with a future and a past / A little attitude prob all good it'll make the sh*t last
If you wanna win Drake's heart, you have to have a little sass and a little life experience! He may be young but he doesn't want to date a kid...
Weekend in Miami, tryna study by the pool / Couple things due, but you always get it done
Drake wants a smart girl who's in school (college) who studies but still knows how to have fun (in Miami by the pool no less!)
You can listen to the rest of the song, featuring Nicki Minaj's killer verse below:
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars