Echosmith's "Cool Kids" Chorus Gets Mistaken For A Baked Good — Find Out Which One
Find out which tasty treat it is in this episode of Misheard Lyrics.
Is anybody hungry for a sweet treat? We certainly are, after sitting down with Echosmith to discuss the lyric that their fans most commonly mishear in a new episode of our Misheard Lyrics series. The lyric in question turns out to be the title lyric from their song "Cool Kids" and it has to do with a particular baked good. Watch the video above to find out what it is, and stay tuned for more misheard lyric videos coming soon.
Follow MetroLyrics on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'