Echosmith's "Cool Kids" Chorus Gets Mistaken For A Baked Good
Find out which tasty treat it is in this episode of Misheard Lyrics.
Is anybody hungry for a sweet treat? We certainly are, after sitting down with Echosmith to discuss the lyric that their fans most commonly mishear in a new episode of our Misheard Lyrics series. The lyric in question turns out to be the title lyric from their song "Cool Kids" and it has to do with a particular baked good. Watch the video above to find out what it is, and stay tuned for more misheard lyric videos coming soon.
Follow MetroLyrics on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'