Ed Sheeran Will Perform With Elton John At The Grammys
Ed Sheeran is set to take the stage with a legend on the night of the Grammys, and he's pretty nervous about it. The young British singer/songwriter will be performing with the one and only Elton John! Earlier this week, he told radio station MIX 106.5 about how the performance was haunting his dreams with anxiety: "What happens if my voice cracks when I'm singing? I fell asleep just thinking about it and had this really odd dream," the 'Song of the Year' nominee said. "[In the dream] We decided not to play the song we were going to play and we were going to play this other traditional song. I forgot to give him the piano reference and he just didn't play. Everyone was really confused and I got told off. I hope it isn't a pre-warning to what is actually going to happen!" Yikes!
Publicly, though, Sheeran is keeping his cool. He took to Twitter to announce the duet:
Il be playing at he Grammys on the 10th of feb, singing a duet of one of my songs with Elton John, very excited about that !
— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) January 24, 2013
This is a performance we don't want to miss! Tune in to the GRAMMYs on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist