Ed Sheeran Will Perform With Elton John At The Grammys
Ed Sheeran is set to take the stage with a legend on the night of the Grammys, and he's pretty nervous about it. The young British singer/songwriter will be performing with the one and only Elton John! Earlier this week, he told radio station MIX 106.5 about how the performance was haunting his dreams with anxiety: "What happens if my voice cracks when I'm singing? I fell asleep just thinking about it and had this really odd dream," the 'Song of the Year' nominee said. "[In the dream] We decided not to play the song we were going to play and we were going to play this other traditional song. I forgot to give him the piano reference and he just didn't play. Everyone was really confused and I got told off. I hope it isn't a pre-warning to what is actually going to happen!" Yikes!
Publicly, though, Sheeran is keeping his cool. He took to Twitter to announce the duet:
Il be playing at he Grammys on the 10th of feb, singing a duet of one of my songs with Elton John, very excited about that !
— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) January 24, 2013
This is a performance we don't want to miss! Tune in to the GRAMMYs on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS.
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings