Ed Sheeran Will Perform With Elton John At The Grammys
Ed Sheeran is set to take the stage with a legend on the night of the Grammys, and he's pretty nervous about it. The young British singer/songwriter will be performing with the one and only Elton John! Earlier this week, he told radio station MIX 106.5 about how the performance was haunting his dreams with anxiety: "What happens if my voice cracks when I'm singing? I fell asleep just thinking about it and had this really odd dream," the 'Song of the Year' nominee said. "[In the dream] We decided not to play the song we were going to play and we were going to play this other traditional song. I forgot to give him the piano reference and he just didn't play. Everyone was really confused and I got told off. I hope it isn't a pre-warning to what is actually going to happen!" Yikes!
Publicly, though, Sheeran is keeping his cool. He took to Twitter to announce the duet:
Il be playing at he Grammys on the 10th of feb, singing a duet of one of my songs with Elton John, very excited about that !
— Ed Sheeran (@edsheeran) January 24, 2013
This is a performance we don't want to miss! Tune in to the GRAMMYs on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS.
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele