Ellie Goulding Mixes Music & Fashion In "Only You" Video
Ladies and gentlemen: the future of online shopping is here! Styled completely head-to-toe from online fashion retailer asos.com, Ellie Goulding created a 90-second clip of her performing "Only You" (from her latest record Halcyon) for the style company. That's right, you can watch Ellie's video and then shop her look! Since we're equally obsessed with music and fashion around here, this is a pretty groundbreaking moment for us and we hope that other artists get involved with these vids in the near future. I mean, who doesn't want to dress like their favorite singer?
What do you think of Ellie's fashion-forward song and video? Will you shop her look?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist