Ellie Goulding Mixes Music & Fashion In "Only You" Video
Ladies and gentlemen: the future of online shopping is here! Styled completely head-to-toe from online fashion retailer asos.com, Ellie Goulding created a 90-second clip of her performing "Only You" (from her latest record Halcyon) for the style company. That's right, you can watch Ellie's video and then shop her look! Since we're equally obsessed with music and fashion around here, this is a pretty groundbreaking moment for us and we hope that other artists get involved with these vids in the near future. I mean, who doesn't want to dress like their favorite singer?
What do you think of Ellie's fashion-forward song and video? Will you shop her look?
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'
- Watch Foo Fighters & Heart Play 'Kick It Out' on Letterman
- Tove Lo Breaks Down Every Song Off Her 'Truth Serum' EP
- 5 Times Taylor Swift's "Out Of The Woods" References Harry Styles