Ellie Goulding Mixes Music & Fashion In "Only You" Video
Ladies and gentlemen: the future of online shopping is here! Styled completely head-to-toe from online fashion retailer asos.com, Ellie Goulding created a 90-second clip of her performing "Only You" (from her latest record Halcyon) for the style company. That's right, you can watch Ellie's video and then shop her look! Since we're equally obsessed with music and fashion around here, this is a pretty groundbreaking moment for us and we hope that other artists get involved with these vids in the near future. I mean, who doesn't want to dress like their favorite singer?
What do you think of Ellie's fashion-forward song and video? Will you shop her look?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars