Ellie Goulding Mixes Music & Fashion In "Only You" Video
Ladies and gentlemen: the future of online shopping is here! Styled completely head-to-toe from online fashion retailer asos.com, Ellie Goulding created a 90-second clip of her performing "Only You" (from her latest record Halcyon) for the style company. That's right, you can watch Ellie's video and then shop her look! Since we're equally obsessed with music and fashion around here, this is a pretty groundbreaking moment for us and we hope that other artists get involved with these vids in the near future. I mean, who doesn't want to dress like their favorite singer?
What do you think of Ellie's fashion-forward song and video? Will you shop her look?
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's Bromantic "Amnesia" Music Video
- Mary Lambert Doesn't Have Any "Secrets" To Hide
- Nick Jonas Ditches His Squeaky-Clean Image In "Chains" Video
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime