Ellie Goulding Mixes Music & Fashion In "Only You" Video
Ladies and gentlemen: the future of online shopping is here! Styled completely head-to-toe from online fashion retailer asos.com, Ellie Goulding created a 90-second clip of her performing "Only You" (from her latest record Halcyon) for the style company. That's right, you can watch Ellie's video and then shop her look! Since we're equally obsessed with music and fashion around here, this is a pretty groundbreaking moment for us and we hope that other artists get involved with these vids in the near future. I mean, who doesn't want to dress like their favorite singer?
What do you think of Ellie's fashion-forward song and video? Will you shop her look?
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's Brand New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'
- Watch This Guy Prank Call C-SPAN Using Lyrics to The Fresh Prince Theme