Eminem Goes "Berzerk" In Comeback Single
Eminem is back, y'all, and we're not gonna lie...he's gone berserk.
It's official: Slim Shady is back, y'all. Eminem's career in the past four years or so has definitely been successful, but if you grew up with his music in the late 90s, what made the rapper so intriguing was how he not only came across as angry, but humorous as well. Which is why we love his comeback single, "Berzerk", from the hip-hop legend's upcoming album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (due out November 5th).
With Eminem's unique delivery, as well as a few lines that poke fun at pop culture (So baby make just like K-Fed and let yourself go), the real Slim Shady appears to be coming out in Eminem's lyrics again with the new single. Sampling "The Stroke" by Billy Squier, the song has a bit of a Beastie Boys vibe, all while remaining true to Em's ol-skool sound. We must admit that we do have a problem with the rapper calling out the "ugly Kardashian" in his verse — not only is that kind of comment pretty irrelevant these days, but that's just mean!
Listen to "Berzerk" on VEVO below and let us know what you think of it in the comments:
- "Salsa Tequila" Nails All Four Elements In A Hit Summer Single
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us