Eminem Goes "Berzerk" In Comeback Single
Eminem is back, y'all, and we're not gonna lie...he's gone berserk.
It's official: Slim Shady is back, y'all. Eminem's career in the past four years or so has definitely been successful, but if you grew up with his music in the late 90s, what made the rapper so intriguing was how he not only came across as angry, but humorous as well. Which is why we love his comeback single, "Berzerk", from the hip-hop legend's upcoming album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (due out November 5th).
With Eminem's unique delivery, as well as a few lines that poke fun at pop culture (So baby make just like K-Fed and let yourself go), the real Slim Shady appears to be coming out in Eminem's lyrics again with the new single. Sampling "The Stroke" by Billy Squier, the song has a bit of a Beastie Boys vibe, all while remaining true to Em's ol-skool sound. We must admit that we do have a problem with the rapper calling out the "ugly Kardashian" in his verse — not only is that kind of comment pretty irrelevant these days, but that's just mean!
Listen to "Berzerk" on VEVO below and let us know what you think of it in the comments:
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves