Eminem Goes "Berzerk" In Comeback Single
Eminem is back, y'all, and we're not gonna lie...he's gone berserk.
It's official: Slim Shady is back, y'all. Eminem's career in the past four years or so has definitely been successful, but if you grew up with his music in the late 90s, what made the rapper so intriguing was how he not only came across as angry, but humorous as well. Which is why we love his comeback single, "Berzerk", from the hip-hop legend's upcoming album The Marshall Mathers LP 2 (due out November 5th).
With Eminem's unique delivery, as well as a few lines that poke fun at pop culture (So baby make just like K-Fed and let yourself go), the real Slim Shady appears to be coming out in Eminem's lyrics again with the new single. Sampling "The Stroke" by Billy Squier, the song has a bit of a Beastie Boys vibe, all while remaining true to Em's ol-skool sound. We must admit that we do have a problem with the rapper calling out the "ugly Kardashian" in his verse — not only is that kind of comment pretty irrelevant these days, but that's just mean!
Listen to "Berzerk" on VEVO below and let us know what you think of it in the comments:
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?