Eurovision Song Contest Winner Loreen's "Euphoria" Lyrics Get #deCODED
"Why, why can't this moment last forevermore? / Tonight, tonight eternity's an open door / No, don't ever stop doing the things you do / Don't go, in every breath I take I'm breathing you"
In this song, Loreen describes the feeling of euphoria one gets when they're around the person they love. In this line, she wants the moment she has with her lover to last forever, and for that person to never change or leave her.
"Euphoria / An everlasting piece of art / A beating love within my heart / We're going up-up-up-up-up-up-up"
Euphoria is defined as "A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness" and this is what Loreen feels like when she's in love. She likens her love for the other person to a piece of art because it's so beautiful and true.
"We are here, we're all alone in our own Universe, / We are free, where everything's allowed and love comes first, / Forever and ever together, we sail into infinity, / We're higher and higher and higher, we're reaching for divinity."
Sometimes when you're with the one you love, you feel like you're in your own little world and nothing else can touch you. You're lost in each other and your love is the only focus. Their love is so strong it feels like they're reaching the heavens.
Here's Loreen singing "Euphoria":
What does "Euphoria" mean to you? Are you happy with the Eurovision winner? Tell us in the comments!
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School
- Which Will Smith Movie Helped Inspire Bryce Vine's Song 'Take Me Home'?
- WATCH President Obama's Hilarious Take On Ariana Grande's "Problem"
- Oh My Gosh, Look At Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" Music Video
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics