Eurovision Song Contest Winner Loreen's "Euphoria" Lyrics Get #deCODED
"Why, why can't this moment last forevermore? / Tonight, tonight eternity's an open door / No, don't ever stop doing the things you do / Don't go, in every breath I take I'm breathing you"
In this song, Loreen describes the feeling of euphoria one gets when they're around the person they love. In this line, she wants the moment she has with her lover to last forever, and for that person to never change or leave her.
"Euphoria / An everlasting piece of art / A beating love within my heart / We're going up-up-up-up-up-up-up"
Euphoria is defined as "A feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness" and this is what Loreen feels like when she's in love. She likens her love for the other person to a piece of art because it's so beautiful and true.
"We are here, we're all alone in our own Universe, / We are free, where everything's allowed and love comes first, / Forever and ever together, we sail into infinity, / We're higher and higher and higher, we're reaching for divinity."
Sometimes when you're with the one you love, you feel like you're in your own little world and nothing else can touch you. You're lost in each other and your love is the only focus. Their love is so strong it feels like they're reaching the heavens.
Here's Loreen singing "Euphoria":
What does "Euphoria" mean to you? Are you happy with the Eurovision winner? Tell us in the comments!
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect