Eve vs. Gwen Stefani: Throwback Lyric Battle
Released over 10 years ago, one of our fave songs to this day is Eve ft. Gwen Stefani's "Let Me Blow Ya Mind". In fact, we were just listening to it earlier. So, we thought to ourselves: why not go back in time and feature one of the best songs of the 2000's in a Lyric Battle? It's Eve's super-cool rhymes vs. Gwen Stefani's sultry chorus. So, who's line are you more partial to?
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs