Far East Movement Collab w/ Justin Bieber on "Live My Life"
Produced by RedOne and featuring Justin Bieber, Far East Movement's (aka FM) "Live My Life" exploded onto radio today. The track, which has an additional Party Rock remix version with Redfoo of LMFAO, will follow "Jello", which FM performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live SuperBowl Concert series earlier this month. A "Live My Life" music video will be filmed in the coming weeks and both songs will be released on their highly anticipated sophomore album Dirty Bass via Cherrytree/Interscope Records this spring.
"We're thrilled to have Justin be a part of Dirty Bass" says FM member Kev Nish. "FM has always focused on unexpected collaborations and mashing up musical genres which keeps making music exciting. 'Live My Life,' is a song we think both FM and Bieber fans will enjoy together."
Listen to the track here:
And watch FM explain how the collabo came together on a radio station in Hamburg, Germany:
"Live My Life" will be available to download on iTunes and digital retailers this Tuesday, February 28. What do you think of the track? Will it be a hit?
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings