Far East Movement Collab w/ Justin Bieber on "Live My Life"
Produced by RedOne and featuring Justin Bieber, Far East Movement's (aka FM) "Live My Life" exploded onto radio today. The track, which has an additional Party Rock remix version with Redfoo of LMFAO, will follow "Jello", which FM performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live SuperBowl Concert series earlier this month. A "Live My Life" music video will be filmed in the coming weeks and both songs will be released on their highly anticipated sophomore album Dirty Bass via Cherrytree/Interscope Records this spring.
"We're thrilled to have Justin be a part of Dirty Bass" says FM member Kev Nish. "FM has always focused on unexpected collaborations and mashing up musical genres which keeps making music exciting. 'Live My Life,' is a song we think both FM and Bieber fans will enjoy together."
Listen to the track here:
And watch FM explain how the collabo came together on a radio station in Hamburg, Germany:
"Live My Life" will be available to download on iTunes and digital retailers this Tuesday, February 28. What do you think of the track? Will it be a hit?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars