Far East Movement Collab w/ Justin Bieber on "Live My Life"
Produced by RedOne and featuring Justin Bieber, Far East Movement's (aka FM) "Live My Life" exploded onto radio today. The track, which has an additional Party Rock remix version with Redfoo of LMFAO, will follow "Jello", which FM performed on Jimmy Kimmel Live SuperBowl Concert series earlier this month. A "Live My Life" music video will be filmed in the coming weeks and both songs will be released on their highly anticipated sophomore album Dirty Bass via Cherrytree/Interscope Records this spring.
"We're thrilled to have Justin be a part of Dirty Bass" says FM member Kev Nish. "FM has always focused on unexpected collaborations and mashing up musical genres which keeps making music exciting. 'Live My Life,' is a song we think both FM and Bieber fans will enjoy together."
Listen to the track here:
And watch FM explain how the collabo came together on a radio station in Hamburg, Germany:
"Live My Life" will be available to download on iTunes and digital retailers this Tuesday, February 28. What do you think of the track? Will it be a hit?
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman