Feel "22" With Taylor Swift In Her Happy-Go-Lucky New Video
When Taylor Swift first announced that the carefree "22" would be her next single, we knew the accompanying video would be really fun — and we were right! This clip feels like one of the best days on vacation with your girlfriends; You wake up, make breakfast (while lip-syncing in the kitchen with a whisk) then go hang out in the sun. There's a trampoline at your vacation house so naturally you bounce around on it and then head to the beach to watch the sunset. After the sun goes down, it's party time! You get ready all together vying for mirror space, put on your adorable cat-ear headband and a sparkly outfit then go dance around the pool with a bunch of cute boys. Now you're really feeling 22! Even if you don't have access to a trampoline, the "22" video will help you live vicariously through T. Swizzle.
Watch the awesome clip above and tell us what you think in the comments!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'