Feel "22" With Taylor Swift In Her Happy-Go-Lucky New Video
When Taylor Swift first announced that the carefree "22" would be her next single, we knew the accompanying video would be really fun — and we were right! This clip feels like one of the best days on vacation with your girlfriends; You wake up, make breakfast (while lip-syncing in the kitchen with a whisk) then go hang out in the sun. There's a trampoline at your vacation house so naturally you bounce around on it and then head to the beach to watch the sunset. After the sun goes down, it's party time! You get ready all together vying for mirror space, put on your adorable cat-ear headband and a sparkly outfit then go dance around the pool with a bunch of cute boys. Now you're really feeling 22! Even if you don't have access to a trampoline, the "22" video will help you live vicariously through T. Swizzle.
Watch the awesome clip above and tell us what you think in the comments!
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"
- Watch Meghan Trainor's Candy-Colored "Lips Are Movin" Video
- Get The Party Started With Chase Rice's 'We Goin' Out' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- Straight No Chaser ft. Kristen Bell's "Text Me Merry Christmas" Is Your New Modern Xmas Anthem