Feel "22" With Taylor Swift In Her Happy-Go-Lucky New Video
When Taylor Swift first announced that the carefree "22" would be her next single, we knew the accompanying video would be really fun — and we were right! This clip feels like one of the best days on vacation with your girlfriends; You wake up, make breakfast (while lip-syncing in the kitchen with a whisk) then go hang out in the sun. There's a trampoline at your vacation house so naturally you bounce around on it and then head to the beach to watch the sunset. After the sun goes down, it's party time! You get ready all together vying for mirror space, put on your adorable cat-ear headband and a sparkly outfit then go dance around the pool with a bunch of cute boys. Now you're really feeling 22! Even if you don't have access to a trampoline, the "22" video will help you live vicariously through T. Swizzle.
Watch the awesome clip above and tell us what you think in the comments!
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings