Feel "22" With Taylor Swift In Her Happy-Go-Lucky New Video
When Taylor Swift first announced that the carefree "22" would be her next single, we knew the accompanying video would be really fun — and we were right! This clip feels like one of the best days on vacation with your girlfriends; You wake up, make breakfast (while lip-syncing in the kitchen with a whisk) then go hang out in the sun. There's a trampoline at your vacation house so naturally you bounce around on it and then head to the beach to watch the sunset. After the sun goes down, it's party time! You get ready all together vying for mirror space, put on your adorable cat-ear headband and a sparkly outfit then go dance around the pool with a bunch of cute boys. Now you're really feeling 22! Even if you don't have access to a trampoline, the "22" video will help you live vicariously through T. Swizzle.
Watch the awesome clip above and tell us what you think in the comments!
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram