Feel "22" With Taylor Swift In Her Happy-Go-Lucky New Video
When Taylor Swift first announced that the carefree "22" would be her next single, we knew the accompanying video would be really fun — and we were right! This clip feels like one of the best days on vacation with your girlfriends; You wake up, make breakfast (while lip-syncing in the kitchen with a whisk) then go hang out in the sun. There's a trampoline at your vacation house so naturally you bounce around on it and then head to the beach to watch the sunset. After the sun goes down, it's party time! You get ready all together vying for mirror space, put on your adorable cat-ear headband and a sparkly outfit then go dance around the pool with a bunch of cute boys. Now you're really feeling 22! Even if you don't have access to a trampoline, the "22" video will help you live vicariously through T. Swizzle.
Watch the awesome clip above and tell us what you think in the comments!
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody
- Take A Virtual Safari With Mother Mother In New 'Get Out The Way' Lyric Video
- Watch Sultry Soul Singer Jenn Em's New 'Jailkeeper' Lyric Video
- Watch Weird Al Yankovic's Hilarious Parody of Pharrell's 'Happy'