Fergie's Pregnant! 4 Lyrics For The Pop Star's Baby-To-Be
Mazeltov Fergie! Earlier this week the Black Eyed Pea sent out a tweet confirming that she and husband Josh Duhamel were expecting their first baby:
Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!! #mylovelybabybump instagram.com/p/V4enzQEDJs/ twitter.com/Fergie/status/...
— Fergie (@Fergie) February 18, 2013
How cute, right? In celebration of the news, we decided to compile some of Fergie's best lyrics for her upcoming babe:
4. "I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown"
From "Big Girls Don't Cry"
Fergie might sing this to her little baby as a lullaby, and to remind him or her not to be in too much of a rush to grow up — baby steps!
3. "Yeah, it's been a long road and the industry is cold / I'm glad my daddy told me so, he let his daughter know"
So, Fergie's dad told her to watch out in show-biz because it can be a cutthroat industry — good advice! Now Fergie will be able to pass on this familial wisdom to her own child.
2. "How come every time you come around / My London London Bridge wanna go down like / London London London"
From "London Bridge"
Ok, so maybe the lyrical content of this song isn't exactly kid-appropriate but do you remember singing the London Bridge nursery rhyme when you were young? With his or her mom singing updated pop versions of nursery rhymes, this kid is going to be COOL.
1. "I'm the F to the E, R, G, the I, the E / And can't no other lady put it down like me"
Fergie's kid is going to be an awesome speller if his or her mom teaches through song like this! We can bet her kid will learn how to spell Glamorous by age 2.
What do you think of the baby news? Tell us below!
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist