Fergie's Pregnant! 4 Lyrics For The Pop Star's Baby-To-Be
Mazeltov Fergie! Earlier this week the Black Eyed Pea sent out a tweet confirming that she and husband Josh Duhamel were expecting their first baby:
Josh & Me & BABY makes three!!! #mylovelybabybump instagram.com/p/V4enzQEDJs/ twitter.com/Fergie/status/...
— Fergie (@Fergie) February 18, 2013
How cute, right? In celebration of the news, we decided to compile some of Fergie's best lyrics for her upcoming babe:
4. "I must take the baby steps 'til I'm full grown, full grown"
From "Big Girls Don't Cry"
Fergie might sing this to her little baby as a lullaby, and to remind him or her not to be in too much of a rush to grow up — baby steps!
3. "Yeah, it's been a long road and the industry is cold / I'm glad my daddy told me so, he let his daughter know"
So, Fergie's dad told her to watch out in show-biz because it can be a cutthroat industry — good advice! Now Fergie will be able to pass on this familial wisdom to her own child.
2. "How come every time you come around / My London London Bridge wanna go down like / London London London"
From "London Bridge"
Ok, so maybe the lyrical content of this song isn't exactly kid-appropriate but do you remember singing the London Bridge nursery rhyme when you were young? With his or her mom singing updated pop versions of nursery rhymes, this kid is going to be COOL.
1. "I'm the F to the E, R, G, the I, the E / And can't no other lady put it down like me"
Fergie's kid is going to be an awesome speller if his or her mom teaches through song like this! We can bet her kid will learn how to spell Glamorous by age 2.
What do you think of the baby news? Tell us below!
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz