Find Out How Taylor Swift Got Her Victoria's Secret Performance Slot
It helps to be best friends with an Angel!
This Tuesday, December 10th marks the air date of the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and everybody is not only excited to watch the Angels strut their stuff on the runway -- they're also looking forward to seeing Taylor Swift take the stage! But how did TayTay land such a high-profile gig? CBS sat down with the performer to discuss her performance slot on for the famous TV special:
"The idea for me to perform at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show actually came from one of my friends, Lily [Aldridge], one of the angels", states Taylor in the backstage area behind the scenes. She also reveals that she performs her massive hit "I Knew You Were Trouble" at the show, which totally makes sense for a runway, and even lends her pipes to Fall Out Boy's performance of "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up)" (which is one of Swift's fave songs of the year).
Watch this exclusive clip with Taylor Swift off CBS's player below:
- Lyric Reveal: Jodeci's New Album 'The Past, The Present, The Future'
- Obviously Taylor Swift Won 'Best Lyrics' at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Check Out Darius Rucker's Beautiful 'Southern Style' Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn