Find Out How Taylor Swift Got Her Victoria's Secret Performance Slot
It helps to be best friends with an Angel!
This Tuesday, December 10th marks the air date of the 2013 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and everybody is not only excited to watch the Angels strut their stuff on the runway -- they're also looking forward to seeing Taylor Swift take the stage! But how did TayTay land such a high-profile gig? CBS sat down with the performer to discuss her performance slot on for the famous TV special:
"The idea for me to perform at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show actually came from one of my friends, Lily [Aldridge], one of the angels", states Taylor in the backstage area behind the scenes. She also reveals that she performs her massive hit "I Knew You Were Trouble" at the show, which totally makes sense for a runway, and even lends her pipes to Fall Out Boy's performance of "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up)" (which is one of Swift's fave songs of the year).
Watch this exclusive clip with Taylor Swift off CBS's player below:
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet
- PREMIERE: Nickelback 'What Are You Waiting For?' Lyric Video
- Ring The Alarm! Jessie J's "Burnin' Up" Is, Duh, On Fire