Find Out What Inspired The Lyrics On The Band Perry's New Album (LINER NOTES)
The Band Perry break down their songwriting process and identify the single lyric that inspired their new album's title. Watch it here.
In this edition of Liner Notes, our original video interview series where artists discuss their lyrics and songwriting process, we got to sit down and talk music with country crossover sensations The Band Perry.
Their hit song "If I Die Young" has been a popular tune on our Top 100 for some time now, and when it came to following the success of their massive single, the family band consisting of big sister Kimberly and brothers Reid and Neil weren't sure where to turn. Which is why their sophomore album, Pioneer, was such a journey to create. Written while the group was on the road, the record helped them discover things about not only themselves, but their fellow siblings as well.
Watch The Band Perry's Liner Notes interview above, and be sure to check back regularly for future entries in our series. What did you think of our exclusive interview with the country trio?
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show