Find Out What Inspired The Lyrics On The Band Perry's New Album (LINER NOTES)
The Band Perry break down their songwriting process and identify the single lyric that inspired their new album's title. Watch it here.
In this edition of Liner Notes, our original video interview series where artists discuss their lyrics and songwriting process, we got to sit down and talk music with country crossover sensations The Band Perry.
Their hit song "If I Die Young" has been a popular tune on our Top 100 for some time now, and when it came to following the success of their massive single, the family band consisting of big sister Kimberly and brothers Reid and Neil weren't sure where to turn. Which is why their sophomore album, Pioneer, was such a journey to create. Written while the group was on the road, the record helped them discover things about not only themselves, but their fellow siblings as well.
Watch The Band Perry's Liner Notes interview above, and be sure to check back regularly for future entries in our series. What did you think of our exclusive interview with the country trio?
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014
- WATCH: Wrabel Performs "Ten Feet Tall" In One Take & It's Amazing