My Morning Jacket Wrote A Song Inspired By Kermit The Frog
Also see the Kentucky farm where the band honed their sound in this CBS Sunday Morning interview.
My Morning Jacket is a band perfectly suited for the outdoor stage thanks to their vast, expansive sound. In this exclusive interview with CBS Sunday Morning, the band takes us on a trip to the old Kentucky farm where they honed that signature sound, a trip that includes a special look inside the corn silos they once used as echo chambers for recording.
During the interview, frontman Jim James also reveals a number of inspirations that are key to the band's songwriting. The list ranges from Roy Orbison to The Muppets. It turns out the song "Wonderful" was written specifically with Kermit the Frog in mind. Watch the video above for all of this and more about My Morning Jacket, and head here for more from this exclusive interview.
- You+Me Drop New Lyric Video for "Capsized"
- The 5 Most Pin-Able Lyrics From One Direction's "Steal My Girl"
- Lorde Channels Katniss In Her "Yellow Flicker Beat" Lyrics
- Fleetwood Mac Returns! Co-Founder Mick Fleetwood Dishes On Reunion Tour
- Check Out the Lyrics to Three Days Grace's "I Am Machine" Ahead of Release
- Ne-Yo's Back! WATCH His "She Knows" Lyric Video ft. Juicy J
- AUDIO: Kendrick Lamar's "i" Is Blowing Up The Internet