My Morning Jacket Wrote A Song Inspired By Kermit The Frog
Also see the Kentucky farm where the band honed their sound in this CBS Sunday Morning interview.
My Morning Jacket is a band perfectly suited for the outdoor stage thanks to their vast, expansive sound. In this exclusive interview with CBS Sunday Morning, the band takes us on a trip to the old Kentucky farm where they honed that signature sound, a trip that includes a special look inside the corn silos they once used as echo chambers for recording.
During the interview, frontman Jim James also reveals a number of inspirations that are key to the band's songwriting. The list ranges from Roy Orbison to The Muppets. It turns out the song "Wonderful" was written specifically with Kermit the Frog in mind. Watch the video above for all of this and more about My Morning Jacket, and head here for more from this exclusive interview.
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- The Voice's Christina Grimmie Really Likes Video Games
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon