Frank Ocean Sued Over 'channel ORANGE' Lyrics
Looks like Grammy-award-winning singer/songwriter Frank Ocean is in trouble: he's being sued over the fact that he did not credit an individual named Micah Otano for his help on writing songs off of channel Orange. The lawsuit, filed March 6th, claims that Otano wrote a song titled "Daylight" with one of Frank's producers Malay, then was left out of the rest of the process as the tune was changed to "Lost" while not crediting Otano as a producer. Even though he is mentioned as a songwriter for the hit album, it sounds like Otano wants both roles credited on the record, hence the lawsuit.
Do you think that Otano has a chance of winning against Frank Ocean? Let us know your thoughts...
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist