Frank Ocean Sued Over 'channel ORANGE' Lyrics
Looks like Grammy-award-winning singer/songwriter Frank Ocean is in trouble: he's being sued over the fact that he did not credit an individual named Micah Otano for his help on writing songs off of channel Orange. The lawsuit, filed March 6th, claims that Otano wrote a song titled "Daylight" with one of Frank's producers Malay, then was left out of the rest of the process as the tune was changed to "Lost" while not crediting Otano as a producer. Even though he is mentioned as a songwriter for the hit album, it sounds like Otano wants both roles credited on the record, hence the lawsuit.
Do you think that Otano has a chance of winning against Frank Ocean? Let us know your thoughts...
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!