Frank Ocean Sued Over 'channel ORANGE' Lyrics
Looks like Grammy-award-winning singer/songwriter Frank Ocean is in trouble: he's being sued over the fact that he did not credit an individual named Micah Otano for his help on writing songs off of channel Orange. The lawsuit, filed March 6th, claims that Otano wrote a song titled "Daylight" with one of Frank's producers Malay, then was left out of the rest of the process as the tune was changed to "Lost" while not crediting Otano as a producer. Even though he is mentioned as a songwriter for the hit album, it sounds like Otano wants both roles credited on the record, hence the lawsuit.
Do you think that Otano has a chance of winning against Frank Ocean? Let us know your thoughts...
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'
- The 12 Most Memorable Moments From Fashion Rocks Live 2014