Frank Ocean Sued Over 'channel ORANGE' Lyrics
Looks like Grammy-award-winning singer/songwriter Frank Ocean is in trouble: he's being sued over the fact that he did not credit an individual named Micah Otano for his help on writing songs off of channel Orange. The lawsuit, filed March 6th, claims that Otano wrote a song titled "Daylight" with one of Frank's producers Malay, then was left out of the rest of the process as the tune was changed to "Lost" while not crediting Otano as a producer. Even though he is mentioned as a songwriter for the hit album, it sounds like Otano wants both roles credited on the record, hence the lawsuit.
Do you think that Otano has a chance of winning against Frank Ocean? Let us know your thoughts...
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics