Frank Ocean Sued Over 'channel ORANGE' Lyrics
Looks like Grammy-award-winning singer/songwriter Frank Ocean is in trouble: he's being sued over the fact that he did not credit an individual named Micah Otano for his help on writing songs off of channel Orange. The lawsuit, filed March 6th, claims that Otano wrote a song titled "Daylight" with one of Frank's producers Malay, then was left out of the rest of the process as the tune was changed to "Lost" while not crediting Otano as a producer. Even though he is mentioned as a songwriter for the hit album, it sounds like Otano wants both roles credited on the record, hence the lawsuit.
Do you think that Otano has a chance of winning against Frank Ocean? Let us know your thoughts...
- Conway's Hidden Her "Killer" Handwritten Lyrics In A Maze
- Watch Weird Al's Latest Hilarious Music Video For 'Sports Song'
- Owl City Premieres New 'Wolf Bite' Video, Shares Handwritten Lyrics
- Kick Back With These 6 Songs For A Lazy Summer Afternoon
- Jamie Scott Explains 'My Hurricane', Drops New Lyric Video
- Kristeen Young To Perform On Late Late Show With Nirvana's Dave Grohl & Pat Smear
- Weird Al Gives Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" A Grammatical Parody