"Gangnam Style"'s PSY Is Sorry About Past Anti-USA Lyrics
Psy making "peace" with Americans. Image c/o Imeh Akpanudosen (Getty)
Korean rapper PSY has issued an apology to the US after reports surfaced that the "Gangnam Style" star had participated in concerts protesting the U.S. military presence in South Korea during the beginning of the Iraq war in 2004. He issued a statement saying that says the protests were part of a "deeply emotional" reaction to the war and the killing of two Korean school girls. Psy "will forever be sorry for any pain I have caused by those words", which included in the lyrics a line about "killing Yankees" who have been torturing Iraqi captives and their families.
Do you forgive PSY for his past anti-USA lyrics? Let us know your thoughts...
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram
- Get The Track List To Ariana Grande's 'My Everything'
- 7 Songs You MUST Have On Your July 4th Long Weekend Playlist
- See Every Lyric On Sia's New Album '1000 Forms of Fear'
- Join Becky G's Pool Party In Her "Shower" Music Video
- Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Explains Why 'Sleeping With A Friend' Is Usually A Bad Idea
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Get Deep In Their "Amnesia" Lyric Video