Get A Glimpse Of Kelly Clarkson's "Dark Side" In Her New Video And Single
Kelly Clarkson is kind of an inspiration leader as far as pop-stars go. Almost all of her songs are anthems of strength, resilience, and independence, and her new single "Dark Side" (and its accompanying video) is no exception. "Dark Side" is a song for everyone who has ever experienced something painful in their lives — which, let's be honest, is pretty much everyone.
Kelly sings the lyrics, "Everybody's got a dark side / Do you love me? / Can you love mine? / Nobody's a picture perfect / But we're worth it." We love the message of acceptance for every person's individual baggage, because everybody's got it. The video shows different people going through rough patches and showing their dark sides, like a girls struggling with her body image, a guy who lost his job, and an injured soldier:
What do you think of "Dark Side"? Tell us in the comments!
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show