Get A Glimpse Of Kelly Clarkson's "Dark Side" In Her New Video And Single
Kelly Clarkson is kind of an inspiration leader as far as pop-stars go. Almost all of her songs are anthems of strength, resilience, and independence, and her new single "Dark Side" (and its accompanying video) is no exception. "Dark Side" is a song for everyone who has ever experienced something painful in their lives — which, let's be honest, is pretty much everyone.
Kelly sings the lyrics, "Everybody's got a dark side / Do you love me? / Can you love mine? / Nobody's a picture perfect / But we're worth it." We love the message of acceptance for every person's individual baggage, because everybody's got it. The video shows different people going through rough patches and showing their dark sides, like a girls struggling with her body image, a guy who lost his job, and an injured soldier:
What do you think of "Dark Side"? Tell us in the comments!
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- Don't Miss David Gray's Upcoming Live On Letterman Performance
- Miley Cyrus Crashes Pharrell's Dance Party In New Video
- Listen to Rixton's New Single 'Wait On Me' + Read Along With Their Handwritten Lyrics