Get Ready For Valentine's Day With This Special Valentine's Day Infographic
It includes just about everything you've ever wanted to know about love songs...
It's Valentine's Day and that means love is in the air. That is, unless you're single or have absolutely no interest in taking part in a holiday that totally commodifies the emotion of love, but I digress. The fact is, love songs and Valentine's Day go hand-in-hand, so we made this here infographic to give you some insight into how often love is referenced in song lyrics. In the graphic you'll be able to find out which song on MetroLyrics includes the most mentions of the word "love"'; the number of songs in our database that include the word "love"; which song Taylor Swift has called her "most romantic" song ever; which songs our staff (both current and former) chose as their favorite love songs; and which songs you should be listening to if you're in an anti-Valentine's Day kind of mood. Check it out below (and click the image to enlarge):
(Full disclosure: we actually made this infographic a couple Valentine's Days ago, but because love is such a timeless emotion, we figured why not pull it out again this year.)
Anyways, share your favorite Valentine's or Anti-Valentine's Day song in the comments!
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings