Get Ready For Valentine's Day With This Special Valentine's Day Infographic
It includes just about everything you've ever wanted to know about love songs...
It's Valentine's Day and that means love is in the air. That is, unless you're single or have absolutely no interest in taking part in a holiday that totally commodifies the emotion of love, but I digress. The fact is, love songs and Valentine's Day go hand-in-hand, so we made this here infographic to give you some insight into how often love is referenced in song lyrics. In the graphic you'll be able to find out which song on MetroLyrics includes the most mentions of the word "love"'; the number of songs in our database that include the word "love"; which song Taylor Swift has called her "most romantic" song ever; which songs our staff (both current and former) chose as their favorite love songs; and which songs you should be listening to if you're in an anti-Valentine's Day kind of mood. Check it out below (and click the image to enlarge):
(Full disclosure: we actually made this infographic a couple Valentine's Days ago, but because love is such a timeless emotion, we figured why not pull it out again this year.)
Anyways, share your favorite Valentine's or Anti-Valentine's Day song in the comments!
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love