Get The Track List To Lil Wayne's 'I Am Not A Human Being II'
Dropping March 26th, Lil Wayne's brand new LP I Am Not A Human Being II track list has finally been revealed. As the follow-up to the rapper's 2011 album Tha Carter IV, this record is two years in the making, and with plenty of guest rap spots, we have a hunch this could be one of the biggest hip hop releases of the year. Scroll down to see which tracks made the cut and who will be featured on Wayne's new record:
2. "Curtains" ft. Boo
3. "Days and Days" ft. 2 Chainz
4. "Gunwalk" ft. Gudda Gudda
5. "No Worries" ft. Detail
6. "Back to You"
7. "Trigger Finger" ft. Soulja Boy
8. "Beat the S***" ft. Gunplay
9. "Rich As F***" ft. 2 Chainz
10. "Trippy" ft. Juicy J
11. "B****** Love Me" ft. Drake & Future
13. "God Bless Amerika"
14. "My Homies Still" ft. Big Sean
15. "Lay You Down" ft. Nicki Minaj
Will you be picking up Lil Wayne's new album March 26th? Let us know...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars