Get The Track List To will.i.am's New Album #Willpower
Coming out on April 23rd, will.i.am's highly-anticipated sophomore album #Willpower is even more studded with pop stars than we thought. We all know Will's hit tune with Britney Spears, as well as his latest single with Justin Bieber, but who knew that the former Black Eyed Pea would be working with the likes of Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus? We can't wait to get our hands (and ears) on will.i.am's latest album, but for now, we'll have to settle for the track list. Sigh. Peep the song titles on Will's new record below:
1. "Good Morning"
3. "This Is Love" ft. Eva Simons
4. "Scream & Shout" ft. Britney Spears
5. "Let's Go" ft. Chris Brown
6. "Getting' Dumb" ft. apl.de.ap and 2NE1
8. "Freshy" ft. Juicy J
9. "#thatPOWER" ft. Justin Bieber
10. "Great Times Are Coming"
11. "The World Is Crazy" ft. Dante Santiago
12. "Fall Down" ft. Miley Cyrus
13. "Love Bullets" ft. Skylar Grey
14. "Far Away From Home" ft. Nicole Scherzinger
15. "Ghetto Ghetto" ft. Baby Kaely
16. "Reach for the Stars"
17. "Smile Mona Lisa"
18. "Bang Bang"
What song are you looking forward to hearing the most off will.i.am's new album? Let us know...
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars