Get The Track List To will.i.am's New Album #Willpower
Coming out on April 23rd, will.i.am's highly-anticipated sophomore album #Willpower is even more studded with pop stars than we thought. We all know Will's hit tune with Britney Spears, as well as his latest single with Justin Bieber, but who knew that the former Black Eyed Pea would be working with the likes of Chris Brown and Miley Cyrus? We can't wait to get our hands (and ears) on will.i.am's latest album, but for now, we'll have to settle for the track list. Sigh. Peep the song titles on Will's new record below:
1. "Good Morning"
3. "This Is Love" ft. Eva Simons
4. "Scream & Shout" ft. Britney Spears
5. "Let's Go" ft. Chris Brown
6. "Getting' Dumb" ft. apl.de.ap and 2NE1
8. "Freshy" ft. Juicy J
9. "#thatPOWER" ft. Justin Bieber
10. "Great Times Are Coming"
11. "The World Is Crazy" ft. Dante Santiago
12. "Fall Down" ft. Miley Cyrus
13. "Love Bullets" ft. Skylar Grey
14. "Far Away From Home" ft. Nicole Scherzinger
15. "Ghetto Ghetto" ft. Baby Kaely
16. "Reach for the Stars"
17. "Smile Mona Lisa"
18. "Bang Bang"
What song are you looking forward to hearing the most off will.i.am's new album? Let us know...
- Katy Perry's "This Is How We Do" Video Is Making Us Hungry
- It's Here! Listen To Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj's "Bang Bang"
- WATCH Hilary Duff Go Beachin' In Her "Chasing The Sun" Video
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video