Get The Tracklist To Christina Aguilera's New Album 'Lotus'
If her latest single "Your Body" is any indication, Christina Aguilera is out to dominate the charts with Lotus, her long-anticipated 7th album. Lotus finally has a tracklisting (and a very provocative cover), and it looks like it will be full of empowering, dance floor-ready songs. It also includes two separate collaborations with fellow The Voice hosts Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton which are intriguing — we can't wait to see if Christina goes country...
Christina Aguilera - Lotus tracklist
2. Army Of Me
3. Red Hot Kinda Love
4. Make The World Move (feat. Cee Lo Green)
5. Let's Find Out
6. Your Body
7. Let There Be Love
8. Sing For Me
9. Blank Page
10. Cease Fire
11. Around The World
13. Best Of Me
14. Shut Up
15. Just A Fool (feat. Blake Shelton)
16. Empty Words
17. Light Up The Sky
18. Your Body
Which song are you most excited for? Tell us in the comments...
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us