Get The Tracklisting To Ellie Goulding's "Halcyon Days" Re-Release
Check out the 10-song track list on the British pop star's latest release...
British songstress Ellie Goulding is a favorite in the pop world — her 2011 song "Lights" is STILL on our Top 100 chart — and is not slowing down anytime soon with the re-release of her second album Halcyon. Entitled Halcyon Days, it's a collection of 10 new songs that didn't make the Halcyon cut, and we're sure it's going to cement her pop star status. Check out the full tracklisting to the re-release below:
2. Goodness Gracious
3. You My Everything
4. Hearts On Chains
5. Stay Awake (ft. Madeon)
6. Got It Under Control
7. Flashlight (ft. DJ Fresh)
8. How Long Will I Love You
9. Tessellate (Alt-J cover)
10. Midas Touch (ft. BURNS)
Ellie Goulding is also releasing a deluxe edition of Halcyon, and you can see the listing to every song right here. Will you be picking up one or both of the albums? Let us know.
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- QUIZ: Do You Know All The Words To "Bohemian Rhapsody"?
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now