Get To Know Up-and-Coming Pop-Star Conway
After completing an opening slot on Ellie Goulding's tour, the singer filled out our MY MUSICAL MIND questionnaire...
Meet Conway, a Los Angeles based singer-songwriter poised for the spotlight. She made an instant impression on us when we saw her open for Ellie Goulding earlier this year — mostly thanks to amazing stage presence and totally bonkers outfits — so we asked the up-and-coming pop-star to introduce herself to you by filling out our My Musical Mind questionnaire, and she didn't disappoint. Rather than using the standard print-out, she put her own spin on things by writing it out on lined paper that somehow resembles a round vinyl record. A few of the best bits: Conway really likes her grey hoodie, to the point that she has a pet name for it (Grey Girl); the lyrics that changed her life are from a Talking Heads song; and she really likes hugging animals — but who doesn't, right? Read Conway's entire My Musical Mind survey below.
Watch Conway perform her song "Killer" live below:
Maybe you noticed that Conway is holding another piece of paper in addition to her My Musical Mind survey in the photo above. That there is a handwritten lyric for the song "Killer," which you can see right here...it's pretty a-MAZE-ing!
Stream Conway's debut EP Big Talk below, which is available on iTunes now.
For more Conway, check out her web page and follow her on Twitter & Facebook.
- 10 New Pop Tracks We're Thankful For This Thanksgiving
- The 10 Best Performances At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"