Get To Know Far East Movement's "Dirty Bass" On The Cherrytree Tour
We got the 411 on LA's Far East Movement via their My Musical Mind survey about three months ago, and now that the boys are taking their hip-hop/pop fusion music on tour with LMFAO, Natalia Kills & more, they're really making a name for themselves in the industry. Their new album Dirty Bass is scheduled for release early 2012, and the group is slotted to open for Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music tour later this year. Looks like 2012's gonna be an awesome year for Far East Movement!
In the Cherrytree Pop Chop interview above, F.E.M. discuss the high-energy crowds that they've experienced on the Canadian tour, as well as their new single "Jello".
If you're interested in catching up with the band on their Cherry Tree tour, they've rescheduled dates in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. You can pick up tickets here if you're looking to go.
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves
- Watch Foo Fighters Perform 'Miracle' & 'Polk Salad Annie' on Letterman
- Cage the Elephant Gave Us Some Amazing Lyric Art for New Single 'Cigarette Daydreams'