Get To Know Far East Movement's "Dirty Bass" On The Cherrytree Tour
We got the 411 on LA's Far East Movement via their My Musical Mind survey about three months ago, and now that the boys are taking their hip-hop/pop fusion music on tour with LMFAO, Natalia Kills & more, they're really making a name for themselves in the industry. Their new album Dirty Bass is scheduled for release early 2012, and the group is slotted to open for Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music tour later this year. Looks like 2012's gonna be an awesome year for Far East Movement!
In the Cherrytree Pop Chop interview above, F.E.M. discuss the high-energy crowds that they've experienced on the Canadian tour, as well as their new single "Jello".
If you're interested in catching up with the band on their Cherry Tree tour, they've rescheduled dates in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. You can pick up tickets here if you're looking to go.
- Joel Crouse Gives Solid Life Advice in His "Even the River Runs" Lyrics
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs