Get To Know Far East Movement's "Dirty Bass" On The Cherrytree Tour
We got the 411 on LA's Far East Movement via their My Musical Mind survey about three months ago, and now that the boys are taking their hip-hop/pop fusion music on tour with LMFAO, Natalia Kills & more, they're really making a name for themselves in the industry. Their new album Dirty Bass is scheduled for release early 2012, and the group is slotted to open for Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music tour later this year. Looks like 2012's gonna be an awesome year for Far East Movement!
In the Cherrytree Pop Chop interview above, F.E.M. discuss the high-energy crowds that they've experienced on the Canadian tour, as well as their new single "Jello".
If you're interested in catching up with the band on their Cherry Tree tour, they've rescheduled dates in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. You can pick up tickets here if you're looking to go.
- The Mowgli's Wrote Out Their New Song For Us And The Doodles Are Amazing
- Check Out Every Lyric Off Rising-Star Kat Dahlia's Debut Album
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015
- Daniel Kim Mixed 66 Songs In His 2014 Pop Danthology Mashup
- Get All The Lyrics To Nicki Minaj's Epic New Album 'The Pinkprint'
- From MetroLyrics to You: Our Classic Christmas Playlist