Get To Know Far East Movement's "Dirty Bass" On The Cherrytree Tour
We got the 411 on LA's Far East Movement via their My Musical Mind survey about three months ago, and now that the boys are taking their hip-hop/pop fusion music on tour with LMFAO, Natalia Kills & more, they're really making a name for themselves in the industry. Their new album Dirty Bass is scheduled for release early 2012, and the group is slotted to open for Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music tour later this year. Looks like 2012's gonna be an awesome year for Far East Movement!
In the Cherrytree Pop Chop interview above, F.E.M. discuss the high-energy crowds that they've experienced on the Canadian tour, as well as their new single "Jello".
If you're interested in catching up with the band on their Cherry Tree tour, they've rescheduled dates in Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver. You can pick up tickets here if you're looking to go.
- INTERVIEW: Elvis Perkins Shares Stories From On The Road
- The ACMs Turn 50! What Do Luke Bryan & Blake Shelton Have Planned?
- North West Stars In Kanye's "Only One" Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?