Get To Know GRAMMYs 'Best New Artist' Nominees Alabama Shakes
In this video series, sponsored by Pepsi and leading up to the 55th Annual GRAMMYs, all the 'Best New Artist' nominees are interviewed about one another. The first video in the series is about Alabama Shakes, the soul-blues rockers from —where else — Alabama!
Watch above to hear The Lumineers, Fun., and Hunter Hayes talk about the first time they ever heard Alabama Shakes, and what makes them a great band. Check back tomorrow for the next video in the series and don't forget to tune in to the GRAMMYs on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS!
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele
- Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora Slay In 'Kill Bill'-inspired "Black Widow" Video
- Metal Fans! Watch a Brand New Lyric Video from He Is Legend
- Can Ariana Grande "Break Free" From An Alien Attack?