Get To Know GRAMMYs 'Best New Artist' Nominees Alabama Shakes
In this video series, sponsored by Pepsi and leading up to the 55th Annual GRAMMYs, all the 'Best New Artist' nominees are interviewed about one another. The first video in the series is about Alabama Shakes, the soul-blues rockers from —where else — Alabama!
Watch above to hear The Lumineers, Fun., and Hunter Hayes talk about the first time they ever heard Alabama Shakes, and what makes them a great band. Check back tomorrow for the next video in the series and don't forget to tune in to the GRAMMYs on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS!
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us