Get To Know GRAMMYs 'Best New Artist' Nominees Alabama Shakes
In this video series, sponsored by Pepsi and leading up to the 55th Annual GRAMMYs, all the 'Best New Artist' nominees are interviewed about one another. The first video in the series is about Alabama Shakes, the soul-blues rockers from —where else — Alabama!
Watch above to hear The Lumineers, Fun., and Hunter Hayes talk about the first time they ever heard Alabama Shakes, and what makes them a great band. Check back tomorrow for the next video in the series and don't forget to tune in to the GRAMMYs on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS!
- New Music From Gwen Stefani! Hear "Baby Don't Lie"
- Taylor Swift Told The World What Her "Out Of The Woods" Lyrics Mean
- 15 Songs That MetroLyrics Fans Are Listening To Right Now
- WATCH: Foo Fighters Perform Brand New Single 'Something From Nothing' On Letterman
- Foo Fighters Play Cheap Trick Classic 'Stiff Competition' with Rick Nielsen: WATCH
- Get The First Spin On Paul Oakenfold & Azealia Banks' New Lyric Video
- Here's One Direction's 'Four' Track List From The Band Themselves