Get To Know GRAMMYs 'Best New Artist' Nominees Alabama Shakes
In this video series, sponsored by Pepsi and leading up to the 55th Annual GRAMMYs, all the 'Best New Artist' nominees are interviewed about one another. The first video in the series is about Alabama Shakes, the soul-blues rockers from —where else — Alabama!
Watch above to hear The Lumineers, Fun., and Hunter Hayes talk about the first time they ever heard Alabama Shakes, and what makes them a great band. Check back tomorrow for the next video in the series and don't forget to tune in to the GRAMMYs on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS!
- Preview Darius Rucker's New Album With These Beautiful Lyric Posters
- MAX's Handwritten Lyrics Will Leave You Talking 'Gibberish'
- Finally You Can Hear Rihanna's New 'R8' Single In Full
- Get a First Look at Kopecky's New 'Quarterback' Lyric Video (PREMIERE)
- 13 One Direction Songs That Just Won't Be The Same Without Zayn
- SAT Prep Book Publishes A Major Taylor Swift Lyric Flub
- Ne-Yo Explains How He and Calvin Harris Created EDM Magic on 'Let's Go'