Get To Know GRAMMYs 'Best New Artist' Nominees Alabama Shakes
In this video series, sponsored by Pepsi and leading up to the 55th Annual GRAMMYs, all the 'Best New Artist' nominees are interviewed about one another. The first video in the series is about Alabama Shakes, the soul-blues rockers from —where else — Alabama!
Watch above to hear The Lumineers, Fun., and Hunter Hayes talk about the first time they ever heard Alabama Shakes, and what makes them a great band. Check back tomorrow for the next video in the series and don't forget to tune in to the GRAMMYs on Sunday, February 10th at 8/7c on CBS!
- Here's Our Fave Five Lyrics About Body Acceptance
- Counting Crows To Perform New Song 'Scarecrow' on CBS This Morning
- AUDIO: Nick Jonas Admits He Gets "Jealous"
- Alicia Keys Debuts New Single "We Are Here"
- Get The Lyrics to Flyleaf's 'Between The Stars' Before It Drops
- Banks Hand Wrote Out The Lyrics To "Beggin For Thread" Just For Us
- Here Are a Bunch of Crazy Facts About Sia's 'Chandelier'