Get To Work! 15 Fitness-Ready Tracks for 2014
Start your 2014 resolutions right with our fitness playlist on Spotify.
Even though the team at MetroLyrics loves you for who you are (no joke), a lot of folks have the same New Years' resolution time after time again: get in shape! Come January every calendar year, the gyms are packed, yoga studios are cramped, and fast food sales fall into a downward spiral. So you know what that means: workout playlists! They're popping up everywhere, so we decided to offer you 15 songs that motivate you to get to work, b****. From current pump-up jams that'll make you move (and possibly "ROAR!"), to ol-skool faves about getting your work on, we think this Spotify list is guaranteed to make you sweat.
2. Timber ♪ Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
3. Work ♪ Iggy Azalea
4. Roar ♪ Katy Perry
5. Team ♪ Lorde
7. Work ♪ A$AP Ferg
8. Applause ♪ Lady Gaga
9. Work It ♪ Missy Elliott
10. Under Control ♪ Calvin Harris, Alesso
11. Work Hard, Play Hard ♪ Wiz Khalifa
12. You Make Me ♪ Avicii
13. The New Workout Plan ♪ Kanye West
14. All Night ♪ Icona Pop
15. Slight Work ♪ Wale ft. Big Sean
What songs are you putting on your 2014 workout playlist? Share them with us in the comments.
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist
- 15 Artists We Bet Will Make Waves In 2015