Go For The Gold: 5 Songs to Celebrate 500k Likes On Our Facebook
Image background source: pricelessadventure.com
With our Facebook page reaching over 500,000 likes, we'd like to send a great big THANK YOU to all of our fans: we love you all so much! So we'd like to take the time to recognize all of you and we're grateful you support us. In the world of music, when artists sell a certain amount of records, there are three different levels: silver, gold, and platinum. Since we're at 500k likes, that is the number that certifies we've gone GOLD, so we're celebrating our accomplishment with some of our favorite songs about staying golden. Crank 'em out below and celebrate with us!
So hold your head up high, it's your time to shine / From the inside out it shows, you're worth more than gold...
They wanna get my gold on the ceiling / I ain't blind, just a matter of time / Before you steal it...
Riding wild horses you can't control / With all your glitter and all of your gold / Take care of your soul...
We're standing in a light that won't fade / Tomorrow's coming but this won't change / 'Cause some days stay gold forever...
Gold all in my chain / Gold all in my ring / Gold all in my watch / Don't believe jus' watch...
- - -
What is your favorite "golden" song? Share them with us! And keep liking us on Facebook for updates!
- 15 Songs For Your Labor Day Long Weekend
- SOJA's "Your Song" Reminds Us That Summer Isn't Over Yet
- WATCH Jessie + Ariana + Nicki Host The Best Rooftop Party Ever
- Ariana Grande's 'My Everything' is Here and the Lyrics are Everything
- WATCH Cobra Starship ft. Icona Pop's (Surprisingly) Romantic Lyric Video
- Darius Rucker's 'Homegrown Honey' Lyrics Are About Finding a Down-Home Soul in The Big City
- 12 Pump-Up Songs to Help Get You Ready for Back-to-School