Go Inside Alicia Keys' Funky Studio Space And Hear Her Feelings On Her New Album 'Girl On Fire'
Girl On Fire is acclaimed musician-singer-songwriter Alicia Keys' first release since the life-altering birth of her son Egypt in 2010. This event seems to be the primary theme that has informed Keys' latest LP and one that she holds dear to her heart. In the above Person to Person segment, Keys' brings the interviewer into her "home away from home," her studio space that is covered in art of musical and personal significance to the singer.
The Grammy-winner takes her interviewer into the very room in which she created her entire Girl On Fire album. "It's actually an anthem for working mothers, isn't it?" asked the interviewer of the title track. "It is," replied Keys, ""Girl On Fire" is really about being yourself."
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!