Go Inside Alicia Keys' Funky Studio Space And Hear Her Feelings On Her New Album 'Girl On Fire'
Girl On Fire is acclaimed musician-singer-songwriter Alicia Keys' first release since the life-altering birth of her son Egypt in 2010. This event seems to be the primary theme that has informed Keys' latest LP and one that she holds dear to her heart. In the above Person to Person segment, Keys' brings the interviewer into her "home away from home," her studio space that is covered in art of musical and personal significance to the singer.
The Grammy-winner takes her interviewer into the very room in which she created her entire Girl On Fire album. "It's actually an anthem for working mothers, isn't it?" asked the interviewer of the title track. "It is," replied Keys, ""Girl On Fire" is really about being yourself."
- PREMIERE: Rixton Unveil New "Hotel Ceiling" Lyric Video
- Share Your Thoughts On Kelly Clarkson's 'Piece by Piece' Lyrics
- Rumor Has It: Will Rihanna Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' At The 2015 GRAMMYs?
- Taylor Swift Has Trademarked 'This Sick Beat' and a Bunch of Other 1989 Lyrics
- Justin Bieber Teases New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?
- It Takes Two! These Duos Will Blow You Away At The GRAMMYs
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why