Go Inside Alicia Keys' Funky Studio Space And Hear Her Feelings On Her New Album 'Girl On Fire'
Girl On Fire is acclaimed musician-singer-songwriter Alicia Keys' first release since the life-altering birth of her son Egypt in 2010. This event seems to be the primary theme that has informed Keys' latest LP and one that she holds dear to her heart. In the above Person to Person segment, Keys' brings the interviewer into her "home away from home," her studio space that is covered in art of musical and personal significance to the singer.
The Grammy-winner takes her interviewer into the very room in which she created her entire Girl On Fire album. "It's actually an anthem for working mothers, isn't it?" asked the interviewer of the title track. "It is," replied Keys, ""Girl On Fire" is really about being yourself."
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist