Gold Fields Give Us A Look At Their Handwritten Lyrics For "Holy No"
Gold Fields are an upbeat rock band hailing from Australia who have just released their debut self-titled EP. The young band rocked the audience at the last SXSW Festival and the Huffington Post even declared them "...one of the most impressive bands you will ever experience."
The band proved that they could really rock when they performed a Last.fm Session in a small studio and still brought the same energy you would expect at a stadium show.
Gold Fields were kind enough to give us a sheet of their very own handwritten lyrics for the song "Holy No" so have a look:
Here's the band's latest video to get a glimpse at what they're all about:
- Find Out Why Surfing Helps Jason Mraz Write Such Carefree Songs
- Ariana Grande's "Break Free" Lyric Video Is A Star Wars Tribute!
- Watch Johnnyswim Explain Why They Went Back To Their Roots and Wrote The Song 'Home'
- Play These 8 Reggae Jams At Your Next Beach Outing
- Shawn Mendes' "Life Of The Party" Lyric Video Isn't A Party At All
- The 5 Most Iconic Pink Floyd Lyrics Of All Time
- Madonna Shares Lyrics to New Song "Messiah" On Instagram