GRAMMY Gig Of A Lifetime Contest Is Back!
Win a chance to perform at GRAMMYs week! Details here.
Are you in an up-and-coming band, or do you know someone who is? This could be your 'chance of a lifetime' — literally! The GRAMMY Gig of a Lifetime contest is back in its third year, helping under-the-radar bands make it big by offering them a shot to perform at GRAMMYs week kicking off January 26th, 2014.
New to the contest this year are the celebrity guest judges: rockers Fall Out Boy, new pop star Austin Mahone, and singer/songwriter Emeli Sande. That's right: if you or someone you know qualifies for the contest, they could be judged by some of music's biggest acts right now!
Starting today until December 10th, you can nominate (or enter yourself!) indie bands who deserve a shot at the GRAMMY Gig of a Lifetime contest. And from December 10th - 16th, the judging panel will select the Top 40 Finalists from all nominees.
And be sure to check out the famous judge's intro piece videos:
- Meet Kaleo, Iceland's Newest Folk-Pop Sensation
- Check Out This Awesome Lyric Art for My Morning Jacket's New Single
- Here's A List Of Songs Turning 10 in 2015 to Make You Feel Super-Old
- You're Gonna Really Like Carly Rae Jepsen's New Single!
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is the World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect