GRAMMY Gig Of A Lifetime Contest Is Back!
Win a chance to perform at GRAMMYs week! Details here.
Are you in an up-and-coming band, or do you know someone who is? This could be your 'chance of a lifetime' — literally! The GRAMMY Gig of a Lifetime contest is back in its third year, helping under-the-radar bands make it big by offering them a shot to perform at GRAMMYs week kicking off January 26th, 2014.
New to the contest this year are the celebrity guest judges: rockers Fall Out Boy, new pop star Austin Mahone, and singer/songwriter Emeli Sande. That's right: if you or someone you know qualifies for the contest, they could be judged by some of music's biggest acts right now!
Starting today until December 10th, you can nominate (or enter yourself!) indie bands who deserve a shot at the GRAMMY Gig of a Lifetime contest. And from December 10th - 16th, the judging panel will select the Top 40 Finalists from all nominees.
And be sure to check out the famous judge's intro piece videos:
- Terry Crews Absolutely Killed It On Lip Sync Battle
- QUIZ: Which Taylor Swift Song Are You?
- 5 Pop Albums with Lyrics Written Entirely by One Person
- 15 Eco-Friendly Anthems for Earth Day
- 7 Great Performances From the 50th ACM Awards
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!