GRAMMY Gig Of A Lifetime Contest Is Back!
Win a chance to perform at GRAMMYs week! Details here.
Are you in an up-and-coming band, or do you know someone who is? This could be your 'chance of a lifetime' — literally! The GRAMMY Gig of a Lifetime contest is back in its third year, helping under-the-radar bands make it big by offering them a shot to perform at GRAMMYs week kicking off January 26th, 2014.
New to the contest this year are the celebrity guest judges: rockers Fall Out Boy, new pop star Austin Mahone, and singer/songwriter Emeli Sande. That's right: if you or someone you know qualifies for the contest, they could be judged by some of music's biggest acts right now!
Starting today until December 10th, you can nominate (or enter yourself!) indie bands who deserve a shot at the GRAMMY Gig of a Lifetime contest. And from December 10th - 16th, the judging panel will select the Top 40 Finalists from all nominees.
And be sure to check out the famous judge's intro piece videos:
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz