GRAMMYs Announcement: Rihanna Will Perform With Bruno Mars and Sting
Adding to the list of high-profile performers confirmed for the 2013 GRAMMY Awards, it has been announced that Rihanna will take the stage with two very special guests, Bruno Mars and Sting. What a strange and awesome collaboration!
The trio will join the likes of confirmed performers Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Maroon 5. The Riri-Bruno-Sting performance was confirmed early today by the GRAMMYs official Twitter feed:
In case you missed, @brunomars @rihanna + Sting (@officialsting) will be performing together at the 55th #GRAMMYs next Sunday on @cbstweet!
— The GRAMMYs (@TheGRAMMYs) February 4, 2013
What do you think they'll perform together? Tell us all your predictions down below...
- Does Sam Smith's "Stay With Me" Sound Familiar? Here's Why
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Is This The Most Random GRAMMYs Performance Lineup Ever?
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz