GRAMMYs Announcement: Rihanna Will Perform With Bruno Mars and Sting
Adding to the list of high-profile performers confirmed for the 2013 GRAMMY Awards, it has been announced that Rihanna will take the stage with two very special guests, Bruno Mars and Sting. What a strange and awesome collaboration!
The trio will join the likes of confirmed performers Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Maroon 5. The Riri-Bruno-Sting performance was confirmed early today by the GRAMMYs official Twitter feed:
In case you missed, @brunomars @rihanna + Sting (@officialsting) will be performing together at the 55th #GRAMMYs next Sunday on @cbstweet!
— The GRAMMYs (@TheGRAMMYs) February 4, 2013
What do you think they'll perform together? Tell us all your predictions down below...
- Mary J. Blige Reveals The Powers Of "Therapy" In New Lyric Video
- WIN Taylor Swift's Autographed Sheet Music to 'Shake If Off'
- How Many Times Will You Watch One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Video?
- Dave Grohl Explains How The Place You Live Inspires Your Songwriting
- Stream These 15 Boo-tiful Songs About Ghosts
- It's Official! Taylor Swift's '1989' Track List Has Landed
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know One Direction Lyrics?