GRAMMYs Announcement: Rihanna Will Perform With Bruno Mars and Sting
Adding to the list of high-profile performers confirmed for the 2013 GRAMMY Awards, it has been announced that Rihanna will take the stage with two very special guests, Bruno Mars and Sting. What a strange and awesome collaboration!
The trio will join the likes of confirmed performers Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys, and Maroon 5. The Riri-Bruno-Sting performance was confirmed early today by the GRAMMYs official Twitter feed:
In case you missed, @brunomars @rihanna + Sting (@officialsting) will be performing together at the 55th #GRAMMYs next Sunday on @cbstweet!
— The GRAMMYs (@TheGRAMMYs) February 4, 2013
What do you think they'll perform together? Tell us all your predictions down below...
- Is '7/11' The Best Beyonce Music Video Of All Time?
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists