Green Day's Lyrics Tell The Story On Upcoming CSI: NY Episode
This Friday, October 19th marks a groundbreaking event in television: CBS's CSI: NY will have the first half of its episode dialogue-free and set to the music and lyrics of Green Day! The band's tunes will set the backdrop for the episode as the CSIs race to catch a shooter after the attempted murder of a political candidate.
The episode will feature the tracks "Stop When The Red Lights Flash", "Amy", "Night Life", "The Forgotten", and "Kill The DJ," from Green Day's brand new albums ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!,
Green Day's energetic rock anthems seem like the perfect fit for the story. CSI: NY executive producer and episode writer Pam Veasey explains why she feels Green Day's music and lyrics would really set the tone for the dramatic action scene. "My ultimate goal was to tell a story without dialogue, and Green Day's music and lyrics beautifully accompanied the visuals making it a very special episode", said Veasey.
Watch the episode's preview above and be sure to tune in to CSI: NY this Friday, October 19th at 9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT on the CBS Television Network. For more information, visit the CSI: NY homepage.
Will you be watching Green Day's lyrics tell the story on CSI this Friday? Let us know in the comments!
- Metallica Wrap Late Late Show Run With 'Sad But True' — Relive Every Performance
- WALK THE MOON Preview New Album With Awesome Hand-Drawn Lyric Art (EXCLUSIVE)
- WATCH 5 Seconds Of Summer's "What I Like About You" Lyric Video
- Metallica's Late Late Show Run Continues With "Enter Sandman"
- Go On A Date With Every One Direction Member in "Night Changes"
- 5 More Songs That Were Written For Other Artists
- Bruno Mars Returns with Mark Ronson in "Uptown Funk"