Happy 25th, Lilo!
Can y'all believe that this precious lil' angel is TWENTY FIVE today? Madness! It seems like only yesterday when she starred (twice) in Disney's remake of The Parent Trap, as well as her brillant portrayal of Cady Heron in (one of the best movies evaaar) Mean Girls. Now that Lilo's all grown up (and hopefully out of trouble for a while), we're wishing her the happiest of happy birthdays today, and hope she does well in her future endeavors. You go, girl!
Of course, to make this a music-relevant post, we gotta pay homage to Lindsay's pop career. Here's the hit single from her debut album Speak — anybody remember this paparazzi anthem?
- These 9 Country Songs Pretty Much Define Summertime
- Sarah McLachlan Admits She Was "Musically Nowhere" To CBS Sunday Morning
- 7 Songs To Help Set The Romantic Mood At Your Summer Wedding
- Watch Katy Perry's Funky-Fresh "This Is How We Do" Lyric Video
- Check Out These Doodle-Tastic Handwritten Lyrics From The Nearly Deads
- Kimbra's 'Love In High Places' Lyric Video Is a True Work of Art
- UPDATE: Watch David Gray's Entire Live On Letterman Concert On-Demand