Happy 25th, Lilo!
Can y'all believe that this precious lil' angel is TWENTY FIVE today? Madness! It seems like only yesterday when she starred (twice) in Disney's remake of The Parent Trap, as well as her brillant portrayal of Cady Heron in (one of the best movies evaaar) Mean Girls. Now that Lilo's all grown up (and hopefully out of trouble for a while), we're wishing her the happiest of happy birthdays today, and hope she does well in her future endeavors. You go, girl!
Of course, to make this a music-relevant post, we gotta pay homage to Lindsay's pop career. Here's the hit single from her debut album Speak — anybody remember this paparazzi anthem?
- AUDIO: Charli XCX Rocks Out in New Song "Break The Rules"
- Kesha, Big Sean, Ezra Koenig, Grimes Crash HAIM's "My Song 5" Video
- Here's Taylor Swift's 5 Best Lyric Lines About Shaking Off The Haters
- Look Up Lyrics In A Flash On The New MetroLyrics Mobile Site
- Mikky Ekko's "Smile" Lyrics Aren't As Optimistic As You'd Think
- Bastille's Dan Smith Explains Why He Loves Writing Bleak (Yet Uplifting) Pop Songs
- Watch Dan Wilson Talk About Writing a Little Song Called 'Someone Like You' With Adele