Happy 25th, Lilo!
Can y'all believe that this precious lil' angel is TWENTY FIVE today? Madness! It seems like only yesterday when she starred (twice) in Disney's remake of The Parent Trap, as well as her brillant portrayal of Cady Heron in (one of the best movies evaaar) Mean Girls. Now that Lilo's all grown up (and hopefully out of trouble for a while), we're wishing her the happiest of happy birthdays today, and hope she does well in her future endeavors. You go, girl!
Of course, to make this a music-relevant post, we gotta pay homage to Lindsay's pop career. Here's the hit single from her debut album Speak — anybody remember this paparazzi anthem?
- Watch Darlene Love's Final Christmas Performance on David Letterman TONIGHT
- This Hilarious Misheard Lyrics Video Will Force You to Rethink Your List of "Starbucks Lovers"
- Best Albums of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Picks
- Who Else Has Been Naughty & Nice This Christmas? WATCH Pt. II
- Get To Know The 'WILD' Soundtrack With These Exclusive Lyric Cards
- Best Singles of 2014: Amanda's Top 10 Tracks
- Ring In 2015 With Our All-Night New Years Playlist