Happy 25th, Lilo!
Can y'all believe that this precious lil' angel is TWENTY FIVE today? Madness! It seems like only yesterday when she starred (twice) in Disney's remake of The Parent Trap, as well as her brillant portrayal of Cady Heron in (one of the best movies evaaar) Mean Girls. Now that Lilo's all grown up (and hopefully out of trouble for a while), we're wishing her the happiest of happy birthdays today, and hope she does well in her future endeavors. You go, girl!
Of course, to make this a music-relevant post, we gotta pay homage to Lindsay's pop career. Here's the hit single from her debut album Speak — anybody remember this paparazzi anthem?
- Even Taylor Swift Can Get Down With Kanye's "All Day"
- Here's Why 'Uptown Funk' Is World's Biggest Pop Song Right Now
- Christina Aguilera's Impression of Britney Spears Is Perfect
- This Mash-Up of Jay Z and Ed Sheeran Is Absolutely Everything
- Ed Sheeran Puts His Spin On A...Christina Aguilera Classic?
- The Oh Hellos Letter-Graded Their 'Hello My Old Heart' Handwritten Lyrics For Us
- Our Favorite Musical Moments from the 2015 Oscars