Happy 25th, Lilo!
Can y'all believe that this precious lil' angel is TWENTY FIVE today? Madness! It seems like only yesterday when she starred (twice) in Disney's remake of The Parent Trap, as well as her brillant portrayal of Cady Heron in (one of the best movies evaaar) Mean Girls. Now that Lilo's all grown up (and hopefully out of trouble for a while), we're wishing her the happiest of happy birthdays today, and hope she does well in her future endeavors. You go, girl!
Of course, to make this a music-relevant post, we gotta pay homage to Lindsay's pop career. Here's the hit single from her debut album Speak — anybody remember this paparazzi anthem?
- In The Valley Below Sent Us A Message In A Bottle With Handwritten Lyrics On It and You Can Win It!
- 5 Love Songs That Are Actually Creepy
- ACM Awards: Everything You Need to Know About the Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Get To Know Pop-Punk Trio Courage My Love
- Justin Bieber Leads This Epic Celebrity 'I Really Like You' Lip Sync Party
- Watch Jennifer Hudson & James Corden Kill It in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Get All The Feels by Watching George Ezra on The Late Late Show