Happy Birthday Mase!
Mase (or Ma$e with a dollar sign, if you're feeling like a baller), might just be my favourite rapper. He's super goofy but still manages to get taken seriously because, well, he's pretty talented. I love his mumbly flow. He spits his lines so effortlessly and carelessly it actually almost sounds like he just woke up. In fact, P. Diddy probably just put a baby monitor in Mase's room so he could record him sleep-talking and put it on a track.
In April 2009, Mase announced his retirement from the music industry to pursue a calling from God and lead an international ministry. Then in 2004, he had a comeback with "Welcome Back" and hasn't released any album since... So, Mase, I'll "Tell You What I Want" from you: some new music! ~*Your sleepy flow is what dreams are made of*~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLAYA!
- The Kooks Got All Creative and Wrote Their Lyrics On A Paper Towel
- Listen to Rihanna, Paul McCartney, & Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Pop Newcomer Emily Hearn Filled Out Our Musical Mind Q&A + Gave Us Handwritten Lyrics
- Ella Henderson Explains the True Meaning of Her Smash-Hit Single 'Ghost'
- You'll Go 'Psycho' Over These Fall Out Boy Handwritten Lyrics from Pete Wentz
- Don't Believe Fall Out Boy Covered "Uptown Funk"? Just Watch!
- WATCH Maroon 5 Crash a Bunch of Weddings